It is that time of the year again and we're excited to indulge in a one-of-a-kind, nine-day-long food festival coupled with religious festivities. Many see Navratri as a departure from the mundane routine, an opportunity to explore the ingredients that are otherwise stacked at the extreme end of your pantry. From mouthwatering kuttu ki puri, sabudana khichdi, vadas, kheer and papad to a host of vrat-friendly delicacies that are delicious. The new-age devotees never fail to pull-off everything in style. Millennials never forget the 'yummy' quotient while crafting their vrat-friendly meals.
Up ahead, we've rounded up how people on Instagram are celebrating Navratri 2017. From comforting sabudana vadas to a lavish vrat ki thali and a lot more. While Instagram is all about telling stories via images, these enthusiasts are creating rather seriously delectable experiences and posting them online for the world to see. Take a look!
1. Sabudana is our favourite, especially those chunky roundels!
(Also Read: Beyond Cereals - Sabudana, the Healthy Carb and How to Cook it)
2. Fruits are excellent while you're fasting. Team them with a dash of creativity to arrive at something like this:
3. Kuttu is a versatile ingredient; try making parathas out of them, you'd be surprised.
4. Nothing beats the sumptuous Navratri thali.
5. Who doesn't love a bowl of kheer?
6. Roasted or fried peanuts and makhanas are great for evening snacking along with your evening cuppa!
Have a food story to share with us? Follow us on Instagram for a chance to get your snaps featured.