2. Now, turn your left foot completely outside and the right foot less than 45 degree to the inside.
3. Inhale deeply and raise your arms parallel to the ground with palms facing downwards.
4. Exhale and turn torso to left with a bend at waist. Your left hand should now be touching your left ankle. You can also keep your palm on the floor. Your other hand should be straight pointing up at the ceiling.
5. Keep both hands and legs firmly straight and avoid bending at elbows and knees.
6. Hold this position for 5 to 10 breaths then change side.
4. Dandasana (Staff Pose)