Recipe of Baked Vegetables Casserole
Recipe Servings: 4
This is one of those kitchen sink kind of recipe, where you can use up pretty much use everything leftover in the fridge. More the veggies, the better it tastes.
- Ingredients :
- 4 cups of vegetables ( your choice )
- 2 cups of cubed bread
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of butter milk
- 1 Tbsp of butter
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 2 egg whites
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 2-3 saga leaves
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp of roasted chilli peppers
How to Make Baked Vegetables Casserole
- 1.Pre-heat an oven at 140C for 5 minutes
- Grease an ovenproof dish with olive oil and toss vegetables, bread , salt and herbs with butter so that they are well coated.
- Roast the vegetables in the oven at 180C for 15 minutes.
- By the time the vegetables are roasting, combine milk, butter milk, cheese and eggs.
- After vegetables are roasted, take it out and pour milk and egg mixture and put it back in the oven.
- If you are using cheese slice, tear it into bits and put it on top of the vegetables.
- Bake for 15 minutes till milk and egg mixture is well cooked.