Barbecued Corn with Chilli and Lime Butter Recipe
Recipe Servings: 2
Grilled corn cobs brushed with a zesty mixture of butter, sweet lime, tabasco sauce and seasoning.
Ingredients of Barbecued Corn with Chilli and Lime Butter
- 2 whole corns on the cob
Butter for the corn:
- 150 gm soft butter
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1 tsp parsley
- Few dashes Tabasco sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 green chilli chopped
- Few sprigs coriander
- Juice of 1/2 a sweet lime
How to Make Barbecued Corn with Chilli and Lime Butter
- Pull out the husk off the corn and trim away the stem.
- Whip up the butter with all the ingredients.
- Grill the whole corn cobs on a charcoal grill/barbecue, rotating them carefully until well roasted all over.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and brush generously with the flavored butter.
- Serve the barbecued corn hot!