Popcorn sweetened with brown sugar and corn syrup.
- 2-3 bags microwave corn
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- Spread popcorn on baking sheets once cooked and set aside.
- In large saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter and corn syrup.
- Boil for 5 minutes, then remove from the heat. Add baking soda, vanilla extract and salt.
- Stir thoroughly. The mixture will "foam up."
- Pour over the popped corn and mix well. Bake at 250 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Stir every 15 minutes.