Recipe of Chicken Butter Masala
Recipe Servings: 4
A buttery chicken curry cooked with tangy tomatoes and cream. This is what we call pure pleasure.
- 4 Tbsp oil
- 100 gm butter
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 kg chicken, boneless cubes
- 300 gm tomatoes, blended
- 1 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp curry powder
- Salt to taste
- 4 Tbsp kasoori methi
300 gm fresh cream
- 1 piece ginger, julienne
- Green chillies
- 2 Tbsp green coriander, chopped
How to Make Chicken Butter Masala
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and chicken.
- Fry till chicken changes colour to golden brown.
- Add butter to chicken in the pan and then add blended tomatoes.
- Stir on heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, curry powder, salt and stir lightly till oil separates. Add kasturi methi.
- Slowly add cream. Add ginger juliennes and cover with lid for few minutes.
- Garnish with green chillies, green coriander and serve with boiled rice.
Key Ingredients: vegetable oil
, red chilli
, dried fenugreek leaves
, green chillies
, coriander leaves
, curry leaves