Chilled Mushrooms and Capsicum Recipe
A chilled salad of mushrooms and capsicum, drizzled with a creamy sauce.
Ingredients of Chilled Mushrooms and Capsicum
- 1/2 cup onions-sliced thinly
- 1 cup capsicum-thinly sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms-thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp coriander leaves-chopped
- Green chillies-chopped fine, to taste
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 cup cream
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder-mix together with cumin, cream and vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pissi kali mirch
- Some greens for garnish
How to Make Chilled Mushrooms and Capsicum
- Heat oil in a large pan and add the cumin.
- When the seeds start spluttering, add the onions and stir-fry over high heat till a little glossy.
- Add the capsicums and mushrooms and continue to stir over high heat till they are mixed well and look wet but are firm.
- Keep aside to cool. Mix the coriander, green chillies and cream mixture into it and chill.
- Transfer on to a serving dish, garnished with some greens, chill and serve.
Key Ingredients: Mushroom
, coriander leaves
, green chillies
, vegetable oil
, cumin seeds
, mustard powder
, black pepper