Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe Servings: 4
Bake a quick batch of these chocolate chip cookies and enjoy them over a cup of coffee.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 pinch baking soda
- 1 pinch baking powder
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup castor sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup white chocolate
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Put a pinch of baking soda and baking powder in a cup of flour.
- In another bowl unsweetened butter and powder sugar and brown sugar.
- In another bowl, beat two eggs and mix them with the other two mixes, making a batter.
- Add to it, chopped white, semi-sweet and milk chocolate chips.
- Now, on a oven tray, place a butter paper.
- Take small mounds of the batter and cut them in heart shapes and place them on the tray.
- Put the tray in the oven at 180 degrees celsius for 10-15 minutes .