The classic holi dessert with a twist of chocolate and hazelnut.
Ingredients of Chocolate Hazelnut Gujiya
- 1/2 kg refined flour
- 125 gms desi ghee
- 80-90 ml chilled water
- For filling:
- Calle Baut chocolate 300 gms
- 80 gms caster sugar
- 40 gms melted butter
- 30 gms hazelnut paste
- oil for frying
How to Make Chocolate Hazelnut Gujiya
- Take flour and put 125 gms desi ghee in it and make dough.
- Mix Calle Baut chocolate, caster sugar, melted butter and hazelnut paste over double boiler.
- When the butter gets totally absorbed, take it off the heat and put it aside till it cools down to room temperature.
- Once this filling thickens, use this to stuff gujiya and style them with readily available moulds.
- Once all gujiyas are stuffed, put it in deep freezer for one hour before frying on moderate heat.
- Now they are ready to serve.