Classic Mojito Recipe
Recipe Servings: 1
Beat the heat this summer with this easy recipe of the classic cocktail, Mojito. This mix of white rum, sugar syrup, soda with lime and mint will undoubtedly help you cool off that heat!!
Ingredients of Classic Mojito
- Glass: Collins
- 45ml white rum
- 6 lime wedges
- 15ml sugar syrup
- 10 mint leaves
- Crushed ice
- Soda to top
- Garnish: a sprig of mint
How to Make Classic Mojito
- Squeeze and drop lime wedges into glass.
- Tear the mint leaves over the lime. Muddle.
- Fill glass with crushed ice. Add sugar syrup and white rum.
- Add more crushed ice to fill.
- Top with soda. Stir and taste to adjust.
- Note: Add fresh mango cubes and top with Sprite/7up in place of sugar and soda.
white rum, sugar