Classic Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
Recipe Servings: 2
The classic pepperoni pizza with mozzarella cheese and black olives.
Ingredients of Classic Pepperoni Pizza
- 4 slices of salami/ pepperoni
- 5-6 black olives
- Pizza dough
- A pinch of oregano
- 1 teaspoon sauce
- Handful of mozzarella
- Olive oil
How to Make Classic Pepperoni Pizza
- Roll out dough on tray.
- Spread a thin layer of passata and sprinkle oregano.
- Place the pepperoni slices and put some sauce on top.
- Spread out mozzarella and black olives
- Brush the edges of pizza with olive oil.
- Put tray into the oven.
- After pizza is baked, take it out of oven and serve hot.