Cluster Beans with Ginger and Citrus Recipe
Recipe Servings: 4
Delicious assortment of cluster beans, olives, bell peppers and nuts with a host of delectable flavours.
Ingredients of Cluster Beans with Ginger and Citrus
- 120 gms cluster beans blanched
- 30 gms spring onions, white part only
- 1 tsp ginger peeled and julienne
4 to 5 black olives pitted and chopped
- 1/2 each yellow bell pepper- julienne
1 green chilli julienne
- 1/2 each amla julienned/sliced
- 1 Tbsp walnuts/pinenuts
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 an orange
How to Make Cluster Beans with Ginger and Citrus
- In a very hot pan, stir fry all the ingredients except the nuts.
- Season to taste.
- Garnish with toasted chopped nuts and orange segments.
Key Ingredients: cluster beans
, spring onion
, green chillies
, bell pepper
, indian gooseberry
, olive oil
, pine nuts