Recipe Servings: 4
A popular Italian preparation, hard-boiled eggs are filled with a foamy mix of egg yolk, mustard and mayo.
- 4 eggs, full boiled and cooled
- Salt, to taste
- 1/2 tsp powdered black pepper
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1 Tbsp milk or mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp celery or hara dhania (coriander leaves), finely chopped
- Salad leaves to line the serving dish
- Peel the boiled eggs and slice into halves, lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and mix into them the rest of the ingredients, beating well to make the mixture light.
- Arrange the egg-whites in prepared plate.
- Fill the yolk mixture into the centre of the egg halves, decoratively.
- Chill and serve.