Recipe of Eggless Mayonnaise
The classic mayo dip made without eggs, with milk, oil and vinegar. Use in sandwiches or solo as a dip.
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 cup milk
- 3 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp powdered black pepper
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
How to Make Eggless Mayonnaise
- Make white sauce with the flour, fat and milk.
- When cold, add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Chill it, and your mayonnaise is ready.
- Keep this in an airtight bottle in the fridge for 5-6 days.