Recipe of Fresh Fruit Muesli
Recipe Servings: 1
A healthy mix of fruit, juice, oats, yogurt, honey and nuts.
- 1 red apple - cored and chopped
- 1 yellow apple - cored and chopped
- 2 pears - cored and chopped
- 75 ml apple juice
- 1 lemon
- 75 gm quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 250 ml yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp diced almonds
- 2 Tbsp raisins
- 1 Tbsp grated jaggery
How to Make Fresh Fruit Muesli
- Place fruit in a bowl.
- Moisten with apple and lemon juice.
- Stir in oats, raisins and honey.
- Add yoghurt and remaining ingredients except jaggery.
- Cover and chill.
- Serve sprinkled with grated jaggery.