A gorgeous appetizer made with button mushrooms, onions, soya sauce, cashew nuts and a host of other sauce and spices.
- 1/8th cup onion
- 1/4th cup red capsicum
- 1/4th cup green capsicum
- 1/4th cup yellow capsicum
- 1/4th cup baby corn
- 2/3rd cup button mushroom
- 1/2 cup black mushroom
- 1/4 cup coral mushroom
- 01 tsp red chilli whole
- 01 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 01 tsp light soya sauce
- 01 mushroom sauce
- 01 tsp black soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp white pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup spring onion
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/8 cup cashew nuts
How to Make Hed Phad Medmamuang or Stir Fried Mushroom With Cashewnuts
- Deseed and dice the capsicum. Dice the onions as well.
- Remove the stem of the coral and black mushroom and soak them in water.
- Pull out the stem and halve the button mushroom. Slice baby corn into diamond shape and blanch it.
Fry the cashew nuts and keep aside.
Pour oil in the wok, add garlic and saute till light brown.Then, add all the vegetables and other ingredients in the wok, leaving the spring onions aside.
- Garnish with diamond cut spring onions