Recipe of Lamb Saute With Pasta
Recipe Servings: 2
Sauteed lamb with crispy mushrooms drizzled atop a hot bowl of freshly boiled pasta. It's quick, it's flavourful and extremely delicious.
- 400 gm lean, sliced lamb
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp ground papaya
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 2 diced onions
- 250 gm sliced mushrooms
- 2 tsp corn flour
- 150 ml skimmed milk
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 150 ml stock
- Sliced peppers, handful
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 packed pasta
- Chopped parsley
How to Make Lamb Saute With Pasta
- Cut the meat into thin strips.
- Place it in a bowl with Worcestershire sauce and
papaya. Set this aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat some oil and fry the garlic with meat for 5-7 minutes until colored.
- Add onion and mushrooms. Season and cook
for 5 more minutes.
- Blend corn flour with a little milk. Add to
pan with remaining milk, tomato paste and stock.
- Stir until liquid
thickens. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with pasta and
Key Ingredients: lamb meat
, vegetable oil
, bell pepper