Oatmeal and Almond Cookies Recipe
Crisp cookies made from almond and oatmeal, with a hint of cinnamon.
Ingredients of Oatmeal and Almond Cookies
- 150 gm sugar or sugar substitute
- 145 gm flour (whole wheat or all purpose)
- 87 gm butter
- 50 ml milk
- 50 gm oats
- 10 gm olive oil (you can also use normal oil)
- 20 gm almond, ground
- 5 gm baking powder
- 1/2 tsp clove powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
How to Make Oatmeal and Almond Cookies
- Toast the oats on a hot pan with the olive oil.
- Put in the flour and sugar in a bowl, add the butter and rub the butter and flour together, until they look like bread crumbs. Add the ground almond to this.
- Add the milk slowly bringing the dough together with your fingers.
- Cool the oatmeal and then mix it in the dough.
- Roll out the dough and use a cutter to cut out the dough into circles.
- Put in a cookie dish and mix together some clove powder, cinnamon powder and some substitute to sprinkle over the cookies.
- With a fork make pricks on the cookies.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes at 180 C.
Key Ingredients: olive oil
, baking powder
, whole wheat flour
, all purpose flour