Oatmeal Biscuits Recipe
Recipe Servings: 8
Oats rolled in honey and coconut and baked crisp.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Biscuits
- 50 gm honey
- 125 gm butter
- 100 gm castor sugar
- 75 gm rolled oats
- 50 gm desiccated coconut
- 100 gm flour
- 2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
How to Make Oatmeal Biscuits
- In a saucepan melt the butter with honey and sugar.
- Add the flour, oats, coconut and bicarbonate of soda. Mix well.
- Form small balls with your hands about 1/2 " diameter.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheets, leaving enough room for spreading whilst baking the biscuits.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170 C / 325 F, for about 10 minutes or until golden in colour.
- Remove from the oven, cool slightly before taking off from the baking tray.