This delicious recipe with organic oats, apples, cinnamon, flax seeds and a pinch of honey is the perfect way to start your day.
Ingredients of Organic Oats Porridge
- 1/4 cup of oats
- 1 cup of milk
- 20 gm of apple (or any other fruit)
- 2 tsp of cinnamon powder
- 1 Tbsp of flax seeds (toasted)
- 1 Tbsp of sesame seeds (toasted)
- 1 tsp of raisins (soaked)
- 1 Tbsp of honey
How to Make Organic Oats Porridge
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Soak the oats in water for a few minutes.
- In a pan over medium flame, heat up the milk and add cut apple and cinnamon powder.
- In a separate pan, add sesame seeds and flax seeds. Toast over medium flame for 1 minute. Add to the milk.
- Once the apple is almost cooked (about 3 minutes), add the oats and cook with the milk.
- After 1 minute, when the porridge is the right consistency and oats are cooked through, remove the pan from flame and pour the porridge into serving bowl.
- Stir the honey into the porridge and garnish w