Recipe Servings: 2
Flat noodles beautifully entangled with tofu, eggs, beansprouts and sauces.
Ingredients of Pad Thai (Fried Noodles)
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 4-5 Tbsp garlic - finely chopped
- 1/2 cup tofu - diced and fried
- 2 eggs
- 120 gm dry sen lek noodles (flat noodles) - soaked in water for 20 minutes, then drained
- 4 Tbsp spring onions - finely chopped
- 1 bowl bean sprouts
- Peanuts - roasted and crushed
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 2-3 Tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 lemon wedge
How to Make Pad Thai (Fried Noodles)
- In a wok or skillet, heat the oil until a light haze appears.
- Add the garlic and fry till golden brown.
- Add the tofu and stir briefly.
- Break the eggs into the wok mixing quickly while they cook.
- Add the noodles, mix well, then add the spring onions, half the amount of peanuts and beansprouts.
- Stir well then add the lemon juice, sugar, chilli powder and light Soy sauce.
- Mix it up, plate it and garnish with more peanuts.
- On the side, arrange the remaining beansprouts leftover peanuts and spring onions with the lemon wedge.
Key Ingredients: garlic
, lemon rind
, soya sauce
, red chilli
, vegetable oil
, flat noodles
, spring onion
, bean sprouts
, lemon juice
, chilli powder, soy sauce