Rajma Aur Kele Ki Shammi Kebab with Dahi Ki Chutney Recipe
Kidney bean and raw banana cakes, pan seared and served with tempered hung yogurt.
Ingredients of Rajma Aur Kele Ki Shammi Kebab with Dahi Ki Chutney
- 4 raw bananas
- 2 cups boiled rajma (chhitra)
- 3 tsp garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- 3 tsp clove powder
- 3 tsp deggi mirch
- 2 tsp chaat masala
- 2 Tbsp ginger, chopped
- 2 Tbsp green chilli, chopped
- 3 Tbsp green coriander, chopped
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 4 Tbsp ghee
- 3 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 Tbsp bhunna masala
- 3/4 cup hung yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp brown onions
- 3 tsp roasted cumin powder
How to Make Rajma Aur Kele Ki Shammi Kebab with Dahi Ki Chutney
- Boil the raw banana and remove excess water.
- Mince the boiled banana with the kidney beans.
- Add the powders, ginger, green chilli and coriander. Mix well and add the panko breadcrumbs.
- Shape into even sized cakes and cook them in a non-stick pan with ghee.
- Prepare the yoghurt by tempering the mustard seeds. Add bhunna masala and remove from fire.
- Mix in hung yoghurt, brown onions, fresh coriander and roasted cumin powder.
- Serve the cakes with the hung yoghurt.
Key Ingredients: banana
, kidney beans
, garam masala
, red chilli
, green chillies
, coriander leaves
, clarified butter
, mustard seeds
, hung curd
, cumin seeds