Red Rice Poha Recipe
Poha cooked with peppers, button mushrooms, wild mushrooms, wine, seasoning and cheese. Divine.
Ingredients of Red Rice Poha
- 1 chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped peppers
- 3-4 sliced button mushrooms
- 1 handful wild mushrooms with the water
- 1 tbsp of white wine
- 1/2 diced tomato
- 1 sage leaf
- Few rosemary leaves
- 1 cup red poha
- Few drops truffle oil
How to Make Red Rice Poha
- Put poha in hot boiling water for a few minutes till it is soft.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a pan saute the peppers and onions with sliced button mushrooms, wild mushrooms and the water from the hydrated mushrooms.
- Pour in the white wine to enhance the flavour. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add 1/2 a chopped tomato. Add sage and rosemary.
- Add the poha and mix together.
- Serve with some grated cheese and a drizzle of truffle oil.