Sausage and Potato Casserole Recipe
Recipe Servings: 2
Time to slow down and enjoy life! A comforting casserole made with bell peppers, capsicum, potatoes, baked beans and sausages.
Ingredients of Sausage and Potato Casserole
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 onions, chopped
- 4 sausages
- 1 boiled potato
- Vegetable oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 can baked beans
- 1/4th cup water
- 1 green chilli
How to Make Sausage and Potato Casserole
- In a pan, heat some oil.
- Add all the vegetables and chopped sausages to it and stir well.
- Chop some potatoes and add to the mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Then saute all the vegetables.
- Add baked beans, green chilli and parsley to it.
- Let it heat for some time and then plate it up.