Spiced Simmered Corn Recipe
Recipe Servings: 5
Corn simmered with milk, curd, coconut and green chilli paste.
Ingredients of Spiced Simmered Corn
- 1/2 kg cooked sweet corn kernels and baby corn
- 2 Tbsp fresh grated coconut
- 1" ginger
- 4 green chillies
- 4 Tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 10-12 curry leaves
- 125 ml milk
- 2 Tbsp whipped curd
- Chopped coriander to garnish
How to Make Spiced Simmered Corn
- Reserve 200 ml cooking liquid from the corn.
- Grind coconut, green chillies, ginger and coriander together. Add to the corn liquid.
- Heat oil. Toss in mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Add the paste to the pan. Heat through. Add cooked corn, milk and curd. Cook for 7-10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
curd, coriander, milk
, curry leaves
, mustard seeds
, green chillies
, coriander leaves
, vegetable oil