Spinach Soup in a blender Recipe
Recipe Servings: 4
Super quick and super healthy. This spinach soup recipe is made in a blender and drizzled with lemon juice and a dollop of cream.
Ingredients of Spinach Soup in a blender
- 2 cups spinach washed well
- 3 pods garlic sliced
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 1 glass chicken stock
- Little salt and pepper
- 1/2 lemon squeezed
- A dollop of cream
How to Make Spinach Soup in a blender
- Lightly saute the onion and garlic in butter and olive oil.
- Add the spinach and saute 30 seconds.
- Add this to the blender with one glass chicken stock, cream, little salt and pepper and blend on high for 1 minute till you achieve a nice smooth creamy warm soup. Taste for salt.
- Serve in a bowl with a drizzle of lemon juice and a dollop of cream.