Stewed Fruits with Mascarpone Recipe
Recipe Servings: 4
Fruits stewed with rum, sugar and cinnamon. Layered with cream and biscuits. Served in a glass.
Ingredients of Stewed Fruits with Mascarpone
- 2 pears
- 2 mangoes
- 2 apples
- 2 Tbsp of dark rum
- 50 gms castor sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 Tbsp rosewater
For Mascarpone Cream and Biscuit Layer
- 2 Tbsp of mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup of double cream
- 1/4 cup of castor sugar
- 2 Tbsp of rum
- 2 packets of butter digestive biscuits
How to Make Stewed Fruits with Mascarpone
- Take some pears, mangoes, apples, a dash of rum, sugar, cinnamon, little bit of water, few drops of rosewater, butter and let it simmer in a pan with the lid on.
- Whisk some mascarpone cheese, cream, sugar, a little bit of rum, until light and stiff.
- To serve: Layer a shot glass with the stewed fruits then add a next layer of cream, followed by a layer of biscuit and serve.