Strawberry Tartlet Recipe
Recipe Servings: 4
Treat your eyes with these fruity and refreshing tartlets. Topped with strawberries and cheeku, dusted with icing sugar. Its heavenly.
Ingredients of Strawberry Tartlet
- 200 gms plain flour
- 100 gms butter
- 1 egg
- 225 gms mascarpone cheese
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 2 cheeku sliced
- 4-8 strawberries sliced
- 2-4 Tbsp icing sugar
How to Make Strawberry Tartlet
- In a bowl mix flour,butter & egg together to form a soft dough. Cover the dough with a cling film and refrigerate.
- Once the dough has harden take it out of the refrigerator and flatten the dough on a lightly floured surface with a rolling pin.
- Using a tart tin cut the pastry into small pieces.
- Place the cut pieces back into the same tart tins which have been floured and buttered.
- Cover the tart tins with aluminum foil and bake for 15-20 minutes at 180 degree C.
- Remove the foil and bake for further 5 minutes.
- For fruit fillings, in a bowl cut strawberries and cheeku.
- In another bowl take mascarpone cheese, sugar and whisk until light and fluffy.
- On the tart, put the cheese mix and top it with strawberries and cheeku.
- To Serve: Garnish the summer fruit tartlet with fruits and sprinkle some icing sugar.