Thai Green Chicken Curry Recipe
Chicken cooked in coconut milk with onions, lime leaves, basil leaves and an aromatic thai green curry paste.
Ingredients of Thai Green Chicken Curry
- 500 gm chicken-boneless, cubed
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup onion-chopped fine
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 1 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 lime leaves-chopped
- 1 Tbsp basil leaves-chopped fine
- 1 Tbsp lemon grass (thick base)-chopped fine
How to Make Thai Green Chicken Curry
- Heat the oil and add the onions, Saute till they soft.
- Add the curry paste and stir fry to mix well.
- Add chicken pieces, saute over high heat till opaque.
- Add water and cook till chicken is tender.
- Add the coconut milk, lime leaves, basil leaves and lemon grass and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes and serve hot with boiled rice on the side.