Recipe of Vegetable Manchow Soup
Recipe Servings: 2
Savour the hot and spicy flavours of this Chinese vegetable manchow soup.
- 4 cups water
- 1 tsp ginger - finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic - finely chopped
- 1 tsp green chilies - finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp coriander leaves - finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp French beans - finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp carrots - finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp cabbage - finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp capsicum - finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp mushrooms - finely chopped
- 2 spring onions - finely chopped
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp Soya sauce
- 4 Tbsp cornflour - mixed with
- 1 cup water
- 2 stems of spring onion
- 3 Tbsp oil salt as required
How to Make Vegetable Manchow Soup
- In a pan, add some oil and stir fry the ginger, garlic, coriander leaves and green chilies for about two minutes.
- Add all the vegetables, pepper, ajinomoto, salt and continue to stir-fry for two more minutes.
- Add the Soya sauce, water and salt.
- Let it boil, reduce the heat and add the cornflour mixed with water and stir constantly till it thickens slightly.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
- Garnish with spring onion stems.
Key Ingredients: ginger
, coriander leaves
, green chillies
, black pepper
, french beans
, green chilli, carrot
, spring onion
, pepper, soya sauce
, vegetable oil