Recipe of Vegetable Seekh Kebab
Recipe Servings: 4
The all time favourite seekh kebabs full of veggies, almonds and figs. Straight from the blazing tandoor on to your dinner table!
- 1 Tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 1/2 Tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp ginger, chopped
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 1 cup beans, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated potatoes
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 5-6 almonds, crushed
- 1/2 cup khoya
- A handful of grated cheese
- 2 figs, chopped
- 1/2 1 cup roasted gram flour
- Salt as required
How to Make Vegetable Seekh Kebab
- Put desi ghee in the cooking pan.
- Add cumin seeds, garlic, ginger and saute till golden brown.
- Add carrots, beans, potatoes, black pepper and salt.
- Let it cook for about a couple of minutes. Then add almonds, khoya, grated cheese and figs.
- Now add roasted gram flour to make the mixture into a dough.
- Settle the dough on the tandoor rod for roasting and put it inside the tandoor.
- Once roasted, serve with tomato ketchup or mint and chilli chutney.
Key Ingredients: cumin seeds
, clarified butter
, gram flour
, french beans
, black pepper