Recipe of Vegetable Sizzler
A delightful sizzler recipe. Pan fried potato cutlets topped with lot of veggies, drizzle with a sauce of your choice.
- 2 cups mixed vegetables ( mushrooms, beans, peas etc) - blanched and chopped
- 1 cup potatoes-boiled and mashed
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp ginger-chopped fine
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp powdered dry mango
- 2 tsp green chillies-chopped fine
- 1/2 cup refined flour
- 1/4 cup oil
- Sizzler plates
How to Make Vegetable Sizzler
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil and add the cumin and ginger.
- Stir-fry till well mixed and add the mixed vegetables and stir over high heat to dry off the excess moisture.
- Add the coriander powder and the mango powder, salt and chillies, mix well and turn off heat.
- When cool mix in the potato.
- Form into round or oval cutlets.
- Dust the cutlets with the refined flour.
- Heat the oil and pan fry to brown on both sides.
- To Serve:
- Heat the sizzler plates to very hot; wet the cutlets on both sides and quickly place over the hot plate.
- Sprinkle some more water to increase the sizzling, and serve immediately, accompanied with the sauce of your choice of your choice.
Key Ingredients: mushroom
, french beans
, green peas
, cumin seeds
, coriander powder
, raw mango powder
, green chillies
, vegetable oil