Walnut Oil Sauteed Green Beans Recipe
A quick recipe of roasted bell pepper, pine nuts and green beans.
Ingredients of Walnut Oil Sauteed Green Beans
- 1 medium sized red bell pepper, roasted
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 100 gms blanched green beans
- ½ tsp of walnut oil
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- Salt to taste
- Cracked black pepper to season
How to Make Walnut Oil Sauteed Green Beans
- Peel the skin off of the roasted bell pepper and chop it into thin strips.
- Heat the walnut oil and the olive oil in a pan and fry chopped garlic in it.
- Then add the chopped bell pepper, pine nuts, cracked black pepper and stir well.
- Add the blanched green beans and toss well.
- Season with salt and Serve hot