Recipe of White Pasta Salad
Recipe Servings: 2
Smooth pasta ribbons smothered in a rich and creamy white sauce.
- 200 gm taglietti pasta, boiled with a pinch of salt and 1 tsp olive oil till al dente
- For the White Sauce:
4 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4th cup cream
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
How to Make White Pasta Salad
- Boil the pasta. Drain and keep aside.
- In a pan add butter. Once it melts add the flour and mix continuously without forming lumps. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add cream, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the boiled pasta. Mix well.