Recipe of Whole Wheat Salad Wrap
Recipe Servings: 4
Whole wheat tortillas stuffed with vegetables, olives and feta cheese. A perfect Mexican meal.
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 3/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 10 black olives, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
How to Make Whole Wheat Salad Wrap
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the tortillas. Keep aside for 10 mins.
- Drain off liquid and divide salad mixture among the tortillas.
- Fold bottom of tortilla partially over filling and then roll up.
Key Ingredients: tortillas
, cherry tomatoes
, feta cheese
, balsamic vinegar
, olive oil
, black pepper