Recipe of Yellow Squash Spaghetti
Thinly shredded yellow squash and bottle gourd, stirred in with green chilies, basil leaves and herbs, sprinkled with cheese.
- 250 gms yellow squash
- 20 gms bottle gourd
- 4 green chillies chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small knob butter
- 1 sprig thyme
- 2 leaves sage
- 1 tsp ginger grated
- Few leaves basil
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese grated
How to Make Yellow Squash Spaghetti
- Peel and thinly shred the outer layer of the yellow squash and bottle gourd so that it resembles spaghetti.
- Add a pinch of salt to it.
- Chop the green chillies.
- Heat the pan, and add oil, butter, sage, thyme, green chilies and grated ginger.
- Squeeze out the moisture from the squash and add it to the pan.
- Give it a good stir and add basil leaves.
- Garnish with grated parmesan cheese.