How to make Lamb and Chargrilled Bell Pepper Soup
About Lamb and Chargrilled Bell Pepper Soup Recipe: Nothing beats a bowl of fresh, warm soup on a chilly winter evening. This soup is exactly what you need this season. Packed with the goodness of lamb bones, spices and chargrilled bell pepper, serve this right before the dinner.
Ingredients of Lamb and Chargrilled Bell Pepper Soup
- 750 gms lamb bones (preferably shank and shoulder)
- 150 gms onions
- 150 gms celery
- 25 gms ginger
- 25 gms garlic
- 40 gms carrot
- 3 nos chargrilled red/yellow/green bell peppers (quartered)
- 60 gms whole spices mix (black pepper, cinnamon, cardamom, clove, bay leaf)
- 20 gms salt
- 1 litre water (warm)
- 60 ml oil (sunflower or olive
How to Make Lamb and Chargrilled Bell Pepper Soup
- 1.Add the oil in a stock pot and sauté the onion, ginger and garlic, over medium heat for a few minutes.
- 2.Add the whole spices, celery and carrots and chargrilled bell peppers along with the lamb bones. Increase the heat and stir for a while till the bones are browned.
- 3.Now add the salt, stir thoroughly and pour in the warm water gradually.
- 4.Simmer the contents for an hour over low heat.
- 5.Strain through a `muslin’ cloth check the seasoning and serve in bowls garnished with some reserved dices of chargrilled pepper and lamb.
Key Ingredients: lamb bones (preferably shank and shoulder), onions, celery, ginger, garlic, carrot, chargrilled red/yellow/green bell peppers (quartered), whole spices mix (black pepper, cinnamon, cardamom, clove, bay leaf), salt, water (warm), oil (sunflower or olive