Chocolate Peanut Slice Recipe
Honey, oats and peanut butter baked, topped with white and dark chocolate.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Slice
- 100 gm butter
- 125 gm castor sugar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 125 gm flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 150 gm rolled oats
- 150 gm unsalted peanuts - roasted and chopped
- 1 egg
- 175 gm melted dark chocolate
- 50 gm melted white chocolate
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Slice
- Melt butter, sugar, honey and peanut butter together.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, oats and nuts.
- Press into an oiled 8" by 12" tray.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for 15-20 minutes. Cool.
- Spread and decorate with chocolate before cutting into squares