- Expert Reveals Easy Ways To Keep Heart Health In Check For Women
Many women are struggling with stress and anxiety issues which may further impact heart health. Expert reveals easy ways to manage stress and related issues that may keep heart health in check. ...
- Why Is Teff Gaining Popularity As The New Superfood? Interesting Ways To Add Teff To Your Diet
Teff is one of the superfoods that's attracting fitness enthusiasts around the world.
- Eating Carrots May Help Reduce Heart Risks: Study; 5 Food Tips (Recipes Inside)
Other than giving carrot its orange colour, beta-carotene in your diet is converted to vitamin A in the body.
- What Are Wild Olives? Experts Reveal The Benefits Of Wild Olive-Enriched Diet
Wild olive, also called acebuche, is deemed the first variety of olive trees, grown in the Mediterranean area.
- Dubrow Diet Is The Latest High-Protein Diet On The Block - But Should You Try It?
The latest fitness fad called Dubrow diet is a combination of high-protein foods and intermittent fasting. But should you try it?
- World Heart Day 2019: 5 Heart-Healthy Diet Tips To Follow In Office
World Heart Day 2019: It is important to invest daily in small doses to protect one of the most vital organs of our body.
- World Heart Day 2019: 5 Diet Tips To Keep Your Heart Fit And Healthy
World Heart Day 2019: Controlling junk food intake and adding nutrient and vitamin-rich food in your diet will help you have a young heart throughout life.
- World Heart Day 2019: 6 Tips To Choose Best Cooking Oil By Looking At Its Label
World Heart Day 2019: Cooking oils are made up of fats, some of which are good and the others not so much. Does this mean that we should stop consuming oil altogether? ...
- Healthy Heart: Busting The Myths Related To Food After Heart Surgery
All you need to know about the common myths related to food after heart surgery. After undergoing heart surgery, doctors advise to opt for a healthy, and a well-balanced diet because, adhering ...
- Watch: Nutritious Gluten-Free Flaxseed Barfi Recipe For Your Post-Workout Cravings
One of the best examples of healthy, gluten-free desserts made from flax seeds is this barfi recipe from YouTube chef Manjula Jain.
- Hypertension Diet: Best Whole Grain Flours To Regulate Blood Pressure
Hypertension Diet: People with high blood pressure are advised to switch from refined flours to whole grain flours. Here are the best whole grain flours!
- Low-Carbohydrate Diet: 5 Low-Carb Food Grains That Are Great For Dieters
Even in low-carbohydrate diets you must include some portions of healthy whole grains. Here are five best ones that you can count on!
- Drinking Juice Of This Common Vegetable May Reduce The Risk Of Heart Diseases
The findings of the study suggest that unsalted tomato juice plays an important role in suppressing high blood pressure and cholesterol levels in adults.
- Chickpea Nutrition: Health Benefits Of The Protein-Rich Desi Favourite Chana
Chickpea Nutrition: The humble safed chana or chhola that Indians have grown up loving has a nutritional profile that seems to have been tailor-made for fitness freaks.
- Moringa Tea: Fat Loss, BP Control And More Incredible Benefits Of This So-Called 'Miracle Tea'
Moringa tea is just one drink that this superfood craze has spawned. The tea that is prepared from the leaves of moringa or drumstick tree is now a popular beverage.
- Ginger Nutrition: Does Adrak Have Any Side Effects? Here's All You Need To Know
Can the almost messiah-like spice ginger turn villainous when consumed in excess? Here's all you need to know about the side-effects of ginger.
- High Blood Pressure Diet: This Summer Drink May Help Manage Hypertension
Hypertension Diet: Adding certain foods and drinks to your daily diet may help regulate symptoms of hypertension. Add this summer drink to your diet to manage blood pressure.
- Low-Calorie Vegetables: 10 Best Nutritious Low-Cal Veggies To Add To Your Weight Loss Diet
Low Calorie Vegetables: All calorie-restricting diets must be rich in vegetables, as they can ensure supply of healthy nutrients to your body as well as ensure that you stay full for longer ...
- World Liver Day 2019: What Causes Fatty Liver; Expert Diet Dos And Don'ts To Manage The Condition
World Liver Day 2019: Fatty liver disease affects 10 million people in India every year. Dr. Rupali Datta gives dietary do's and don'ts to manage the condition.
- Hypertension Diet: Study Shows This Summer Fruit Can Help High BP Patients
A new study has indicated that extracts from the summer fruit watermelon may prove helpful for patients suffering from hypertension.