- Watch: How To Make Classic Muradabadi Chicken Biryani At Home
A quick and simple recipe that includes a strong flavour of green chillies, this biryani is dubbed to have its roots in the cuisine of Lucknow.
- World Vegetarian Day 2020: Date, Significance And 6 Most Popular Indian Veg Recipes
World Vegetarian Day 2020: This day is observed to bring awareness about the social, health and environmental benefits of going meat-less.
- Indian Cooking Tips: How To Make Tikhat Sheera - Maharashtrian-Style Upma For A Quick Meal
Tikhat sheera, which literally means spicy halwa, is a salty variation of Maharashtra's popular sweet dish sheera.
- Quick Breakfast Recipe: How To Make Bengali-Style Doi Chire (Dahi Chiwda) - A Mix Of All Things Yummy
Breakfast Recipe: Traditionally, doi chire is made with popular Bengali misti doi and batasha (sugar drop candies). But if you do not find these ingredients nearby, replace them with regular yogurt and ...
- Watch: This Chicken Pickle Is Every Spice-Lover's Dream Come True (Video Inside)
It is a unique aachar recipe that includes succulent fried chicken coated with dry gravy made of onion, garlic, ginger, coriander, red chilli and vinegar.
- Varan Phal: Have You Tried This Ultimate Comfort Food Of Maharashtra Yet?
Varan phal makes a comforting, healthy and delicious meal, when paired with aachar and papad. The best part is, you can enjoy it anytime of the day - from breakfast to dinner.
- Street Food Of India: How To Make Ambode (Dal Vada), South-Indian Style
South Indian-Style Ambode Recipe: It has multiple variations in terms of ingredients. While some use dill leaves in the batter, others prefer using curry leaves instead.
- Pootharekulu: Andhra's Delicate Sweet Treat Almost Borders On Art
Pootha means coating and reku translates to sheet in Telugu. The sweet is essentially a coated sheet. It's not just a laborious process but one that requires great skill.
- Indian Cooking Tips: How To Make Ros Omelette - The Popular Goan Street Food
Ros Omelette Recipe: Ros Omelette Recipe: Locally called ras omelette (read: rassamlette), it is masala omelette dunked in a spicy gravy, made with onion, coconut milk, curry leaves, mustard seeds and spices.
- Indulge In Jammu's Famous Dogra Cuisine With These 3 Popular Recipes
The cuisine includes a wide range of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes, with some eccentric flavourings and uncomplicated union of spices.
- How To Make Kashi Halwa - The Famous Ash Gourd Dessert Of Udupi Cuisine
Kashi Halwa Recipe: Kashi halwa has a soft and tender texture and melts in your mouth in no time. It can also be an ideal addition to your dessert menu to satisfy ...
- Watch: Try This Restaurant-Style Butter-Garlic Prawns Recipe By The House of Nomad, Taj Mumbai
The recipe is simple, quick and fuss-free; the only thing you need to keep in mind is - clean, de-shell and de-vein the prawns properly.
- Bakrid 2020: Treat Your Family With This Unique Ande Ka Halwa (Recipe Inside)
As the nation gears up to mark Eid-Al-Adha (Bakra Eid) on 1st August 2020, we bring you a unique halwa recipe that can be a luscious addition to your Eid 'dawat' spread.
- Thekua To Parwal Ki Mithai: 11 Must-Try Sweet Delicacies From Bihar
Although Bihari cuisine is majorly seasonal, one of the year-round constants is the wide range of scrumptious traditional desserts and sweet treats.
- How To Make Restaurant-Style Tandoori Lamb Chops (Recipe Video Inside)
In this delicious recipe, New Zealand's famous lamb chops get the tandoori treatment with a wonderful restaurant-style preparation.
- Bohra Cuisine: A Meal Tradition That Starts With A Pinch Of Salt And Dessert
Food and eating etiquettes play an important role in characterising the Bohra (or Bohri) culture, where people swear by 'communal dining' and 'no food wastage' policies.
- Indian Cooking Tips: How To Make Macher Kalia - A Bengali Special Fish Curry With Mishti Doi
Bengali macher kalia has a thicker gravy, with a perfect balance of sweet and spicy flavours.
- Watch: Make Middle Eastern-Style Baklava Rolls At Home With This Easy Recipe
Traditionally, baklava is prepared in large pans where multiple layers of filo dough are separated with melted butter and laid in the pan for baking.
- How To Cook Safed Maas -The Slow-Cooked Creamy Mutton From Rajasthan
Unlike laal maas or jungle maas, which were believed to be majorly food of the hunters, safed maas had a much gentle and homely touch to it.
- Badi Chura: The Odia Savoury Dish That Adds Flavour And Crunch To Your Regular Dish
Badi chura is basically a coarsely crushed mixture of wadi, onion, salt, mustard oil etc. This authentic dish holds a permanent spot in Odia cuisine.