How To Make Oats Mango Smoothie
About Oats Mango Smoothie: Smoothies are a popular pick during the summer season. they are wholesome, delicious and refreshing. And so are mangoes! Here is a stellar smoothie recipe with the goodness of mangoes and wholesome oats.
Ingredients of Oats Mango Smoothie
- 2 Alphonso mango
- 15 gms oats
- 110 ml milk
- 30 gms sugar or honey
- 160 ml yogurt
- 5 Almonds
How to Make Oats Mango Smoothie
- 1.Peel the mangoes, cut it into slices, and keep it aside.
- 2.Heat a saucepan with milk, add Oats, and cook for a few minute. Switch off the gas then add sugar or honey and stir well. Let it cool down completely.
- 3.Ground the Almonds coarsely in the blender.
- 4.Now blend the mangoes, Oats, Almond, Sugar, and Yoghurt together until it becomes smooth.
- 5.Put in the refrigerator for an hour and serve it chilled.
Alphonso mango, oats, milk, sugar or honey, yogurt, Almonds