Kesar Pista Phirni Recipe
About Kesar Pista Phirni Recipe: One Indian dessert that none of us can ever say no to is phirni. A bowl of chilled, nutty and delicious phirni can turn around a day for us. Here's a sugar-free kesar pista phirni that you can try at home this summer season!
- Total Cook Time2 hrs 45 mins
- Prep Time2 hrs
- Cook Time 45 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Kesar Pista Phirni
- A few saffron threads
- 10-12 pistachios (peeled and sliced), blanched
- 1 litre skimmed milk
- 3 tbsp coarsely ground rice
- 3/4 tbsp green cardamom powder
- 3 tbsp low-calorie sweetener
How to Make Kesar Pista PhirniHideShow Media
Sweet dishes with empty calories are a definite no-no for the calorie conscious. Therefore we have suggested the use of a sugar substitute. However, please check with your doctor before using it.