- Adorable Boy Gets Miffed On Seeing No Burgers Ordered For Him, Internet Goes 'Aww'
We all love fast food, but what happens when everyone at home orders food for themselves and not for you? Watch this adorable boy's reaction upon hearing that no food was ordered ...
- 7 Low-Effort Food Pairings Suggested By Reddit Users
In no mood to cook? Try these 7 simple and hassle-free food pairings suggested by Reddit users.
- Nariyal Malai Ladoo: Our Childhood Favourite Ladoo With A Creamy Twist Of Malai To It
Think classic Indian desserts, the first option that comes to our mind is ladoo. A ladoo is easy to make and sees different variations in the recipe. Here's the classic nariyal ladoo ...
- How To Make Idra - This White Dhokla From Gujarat Will Leave You Drooling (Recipe Inside)
Yes, you read that right! There is a white dhokla that not a lot of people know about, and we have got you the recipe to make and fall in love with ...
- This Fiery Tawa Fish Will Liven Up Your Meal In Just 20 Minutes
Craving some seafood? Make your weekends extra exciting with this yummy and super easy recipe of Tawa fish to enjoy with your family.
- Love Garlic Bread? Make it At Home With These Delicious Ingredients - 5 Options
Want to make restaurant-style garlic bread at home? Fret not, we have got you covered. Here're 5 best ingredients to make delicious garlic breads in a matter of minutes.
- 'Can't Imagine I'm In A Restaurant,' Says Neena Gupta; And We Can't Help But Relate - See Post
Actor Neena Gupta took to Instagram to share a picture of her enjoying dosa at a restaurant, after a long time. And we could totally relate to her excitement.
- Watch: This No-Oven Maggi Pizza Brings Together The Best Of Both Worlds
Bring together two of our favorite things in the world, maggi and pizza, to make this ultimate dish.
- Neha Dhupia's Mother Pampers The Mommy-To-Be With This Breakfast Smoothie
Neha Dhupia recently announced her 2nd pregnancy on Instagram and she is keeping herself busy and healthy, with a delicious breakfast smoothie on the set
- Slurp Alert: Chole Bhature, Sev Puri And More: Masaba Gupta Lists Her Favourite Foods And Diet
Masaba is particular about her fitness and the food she eats. She shared the same in a Instagram "Q&A" session.
- Pic Shows Bananas Packaged As Per Ripeness, 'Genius' Says Twitter
A photo of bananas packaged according to ripeness has gone viral on Twitter. The clever trick has been appreciated by many. Take a look!
- 5 Baking Tool Sets To Make Perfect Cakes At Home
Searching for baking tools to bake perfect cake at home and that too without any hassle? Here're 5 best options for you to choose from.
- Want To Make Cooking Easy? Make These 7 Simple And Yummy One-Pot Chicken Recipes
These one-pot recipes are for the days when you are too tired to devote too much time and effort to cooking. Make these yummy meals in no time!
- High-Protein Diet: Make Delicious And Nutritious Mushroom-Dal Tikkis In Just 30 Minutes
Looking to make yummy snacks which are healthy too? Make these delectable mushroom and dal tikkis that are high in proteins and super easy to make.
- Zomato Takes 'Food Is Our Love Language' To Another Level, Find Out How
Zomato India recently tweeted a popular way of confessing love, and we can't help but gush over the accuracy. Read on to know more.
- Rakulpreet Singh's Healthy Breakfast Looks Too Delicious To Miss
Rakul Preet Singh gives us a glimpse of her appetizing Friday morning breakfast that is filled with nutrition, read on to find out what it is
- Indian Cooking Tips: 5 Naan Recipes To Put Together A Lavish, Wholesome Meal
Naan Recipes: If you love naan, then these recipes are a must-try. From tandoori naan to chur chur naan- here we have it all.
- Varun Dhawan's Latest Cheat Meal Is Giving Us Major Cravings
Varun Dhawan is known to be a fitness enthusiast, but he often indulges himself too. Take a look at the latest cheat meal he shared on Instagram.
- Is Stress Pushing You Towards Overeating? Here's How You Can Manage Stress Eating
When we reach a certain level of stress, we feel hungrier because the body believes that all the calories we ingested have been used up to fight the stress.
- Diabetes Diet: 5 Delicious Fruit And Vegetable Salads To Help Manage Blood Sugar Levels
Are you a diabetic or perhaps trying to follow a healthy diet to lose weight? Make these 5 exciting salads to add some taste and nutrition to your diet.