- World Water Day 2021: Theme, Significance And 5 Tips To Save Water In Kitchen
World Water Day 2021: Here's why the day is celebrated on 22nd March every year, and some easy tips to save water and reduce wastage in your kitchen.
- Did You Know? This Easy Trick Makes Leftover Rice As Good As New!
Leftover rice can be reheated in a number of ways, but here's a simple and effective trick which will blow your mind!
- Indian Cooking Tips: How To Make Muttai Thokku - A Quick Egg Delicacy From Kerala
Egg or muttai, as known in South India, is quite a favourite in the cuisine.
- Karnataka Farmer Cultivates Yellow Watermelons, Here's How Twitter Reacted
A young farmer in Karnataka has cultivated yellow watermelons in his field, and they are apparently sweeter than their usual red counterparts.
- Indian Cooking Tips: How To Make Varqi Paratha - A Layered Paratha You Just Can't Resist
A flaky, layered paratha, varqi means layers and in the recipe the dough is flattened and folded many times to have layers.
- Did You Know This Easy Trick To Stop Water From Boiling Over? It's Life Changing!
Viral hack: This easy trick can help you stop your liquids from overboiling and spilling out of the pan. Wondering how it works? Take a look!
- Bird Flu: 5 Best Vegetarian Sources Of Protein You Can Try
Bird flu: A large number of people are avoiding consumption of poultry. Here are some vegetarian protein sources to try.
- Cooking With Edible Camphor: Try These Interesting Recipes Using Edible Camphor
Edible Camphor Recipe: Karpooram in Tamil (Karpooora in Kannada) or Kapoor in Hindi, camphor has not just been an essential item in religious rituals but also a flavouring agent across India.
- How To Boost Stamina Naturally Post Lockdown - Expert Reveals 5 Easy Ways
As we are slowly getting out of our homes, starting to go to office, we find that the stamina to do so isn't there. It's time to rewire ourselves - we just ...
- Dehydration To Pickling: 6 Ways To Preserve Eggs At Home
With these six methods, the humble egg's shelf life can go upto a week and even to a year! Try them at your own risk.
- Watch: Top 10 Most Bizarre Pizza Toppings Across The World
We have all heard of bizarre pizza toppings such as pineapple or kiwi, but those are just the tip of the iceberg. Unusual toppings are found aplenty all across the globe!
- Watch: 5 Breakfast Foods For Healthy Digestive System
There are some simple foods that can be incorporated in our diet to ensure a healthy digestive tract. These are best had in the morning as breakfast.
- Covid-19: 5 Tips To Properly Wash Fruit And Vegetable Produce Before Consumption
Fruit And Vegetable Cleaning Tips: There are some precautions and generic guidelines you can follow to keep your food safe and free of germs.
- Watch: These Are 3 Of The Most Surprising Sources Of Added Sugar In Your Diet
High sugar content can be found in foods that we consume every day. These are some surprising sources of high added sugar which should be known.
- Kurkure Mushroom: Delicious Appetiser You Can Make At Home (Recipe Inside)
Starters are an important part of any evening when you are hosting a dinner or a house party. Try this mouthwatering and finger-licking recipe that your guests will absolutely love. This recipe ...
- 5 Expert Recommended Superfoods To Look Out For In The Year 2020
Most superfoods that will trend in the year 2020 have been around forever. It's only that their nutritional value has begun to be appreciated now.
- Indian Cooking Tips: 7 Ways To Use Leftover Curd In Cooking (Recipes Inside)
Spoilt or leftover curd is one of the most underrated kitchen ingredients. There are a number of healthy recipes and ideas that you can create.
- Makar Sankranti 2021: What Is The Significance Of Having Khichdi On This Festival (With Khichdi Recipes)
Khichdi is one of the most basic dishes made up of a combination of rice and lentils with very little spices is quintessential to the Indian diet.
- Decade-End Special: Looking Back At 2010s Definitive Food Trends Of India
From cloud kitchens to the emergence of 'small plates' concept, these food trends defined India's food scene in the last decade.
- Healthy Breakfast Recipe: Oatmeal, Yogurt And Fruit Medley For A Flavoursome, High-Fibre Meal
Our healthy breakfast recipe combines three of the most-loved breakfast foods in a medley of deliciousness and nutrition. The recipe is free of added sugars and uses the natural sweetness of fruits ...