- Indian Cooking Tip: How To Make Spicy Mutton 65 At Home
Mutton 65 Recipe: If you are a fan of chicken 65, then you will definitely this mutton version of it. This South Indian classic recipe is spicy, flavourful and leaves a strong ...
- 5 Essential Diet Components To Ensure Proper Nutrition During Pregnancy
There is no magic formula or superfoods that you need to consume as soon as you receive the good news. It is all about fine-tuning your diet and making correct food choices ...
- How To Make Dhebra - A Delicious Gujarati-Style Vada Enjoyed For Nashto
Try out the easy Gujarati dish - Dhebra - when cravings hit. Read on to know more.
- National Nutrition Week 2021: 7 Vitamin B6-Rich Foods That May Help Reduce Inflammation And Aid Digestion
Having troubles with digestion or suffering from inflammation? We have a list of 7 vitamin-rich foods that may make you feel better! Read on to know more.
- World Coconut Day 2021: 5 Delicious Coconut Curries You Must Try
World Coconut Day 2021 is just around the corner! Why not try out making delicious coconut curries to express our appreciation for this versatile fruit.
- Muscoth Halwa: A Sweet Treat From South Tamil Nadu With A Fascinating Back Story
Learn how to make Tamil Nadu's special Muscoth Halwa and be enthralled by its rich history
- Monsoon Diet Tips: Dos and Don'ts On What You Should Eat This Monsoon
Keep yourself healthy by carefully choosing what you should and shouldnt eat during monsoon season.
- Weight Loss: 5 Delicious Lauki Recipes That May Help You Lose Weight
We have a list of five lauki-based weight loss recipes that are so yummy that you would even forget you were eating lauki!
- Spinach, Cabbage And More: 5 Vitamin And Mineral-Rich Leafy Vegetables To Add To Your Daily Diet
Unlock the secret goodness of leafy vegetables by eating these 5 vitamin and mineral -rich leafy vegetables
- Weight Loss: Miss Munching Your Favourite Foods? Fret Not; Try These Vegetarian Low Carb Snacks
On a diet? Try these delicious low carb snacks to munch on!
- Weight Loss: 5 Tomato-Based Recipes To Live By
Tomatoes are high in water content and are relatively low in calories and carbohydrates. Try these yummy tomato recipes for weight loss.
- Craving Paani Puri This Monsoon? Check Out This Quirky Recipe By Chef Saransh Goila
Pani Pooris are loved by everyone across the country; Chef Sranash Goila gives this popular snack a new flavour.
- 9 Most Popular Tandoori Dishes Across India - Try Them Now
Tandoor is not just an equipment and tandoori dishes are not just food items, they are an emotion. Check out these swoon worthy tandoori dishes that are an absolute hit across the ...
- Junk Food, Skipping Breakfast And Caffeine May Cause Mental Distress In Women - Study
Junk food, coffee and skipping might just be the habits you need to ditch for a better mental wellbeing.
- Khloe Kardashian Swears By This Drink In The Morning For Weight Loss
A healthier alternative to coffee and tea in the morning. If your aim is to lose weight and boost your Vitamin C intake, this detox drink may help you achieve that.
- 5 Interesting Ways To Use Leftover Rotis, Vegetable Peels And Other Foods To Avoid Wastage
Cut down on your personal food waste and not just the planet but your wallet will thank you too.
- Summer Special: Make This Easy Mango And Kiwi Fuzz Drink In Just 5 Minutes
This summer, make this refreshing mango and kiwi fuzz in 5 minutes to beat the heat.
- Mushroom Brown Rice: A Delicious Recipe For Weight Loss
Weight Loss: Brown rice may not be as delicious as white rice but its nutritional benefits may just change your mind.
- Check Out The Fancy Names Abroad For Some Of Our Favourite Snacks
From our chaat to chole, these Indian crowd favourites have totally different and classy names in the West.
- Kangana Ranaut Can't Help But Rave About This Pahadi Delicacy - Siddu
Kangana Ranaut also loves the very popular Himachali stuffed bread dish called Siddu, which is just too hard to resist.