- Craving Paani Puri This Monsoon? Check Out This Quirky Recipe By Chef Saransh Goila
Pani Pooris are loved by everyone across the country; Chef Sranash Goila gives this popular snack a new flavour.
- 9 Most Popular Tandoori Dishes Across India - Try Them Now
Tandoor is not just an equipment and tandoori dishes are not just food items, they are an emotion. Check out these swoon worthy tandoori dishes that are an absolute hit across the ...
- Junk Food, Skipping Breakfast And Caffeine May Cause Mental Distress In Women - Study
Junk food, coffee and skipping might just be the habits you need to ditch for a better mental wellbeing.
- Khloe Kardashian Swears By This Drink In The Morning For Weight Loss
A healthier alternative to coffee and tea in the morning. If your aim is to lose weight and boost your Vitamin C intake, this detox drink may help you achieve that.
- 5 Interesting Ways To Use Leftover Rotis, Vegetable Peels And Other Foods To Avoid Wastage
Cut down on your personal food waste and not just the planet but your wallet will thank you too.
- Summer Special: Make This Easy Mango And Kiwi Fuzz Drink In Just 5 Minutes
This summer, make this refreshing mango and kiwi fuzz in 5 minutes to beat the heat.
- Mushroom Brown Rice: A Delicious Recipe For Weight Loss
Weight Loss: Brown rice may not be as delicious as white rice but its nutritional benefits may just change your mind.
- Check Out The Fancy Names Abroad For Some Of Our Favourite Snacks
From our chaat to chole, these Indian crowd favourites have totally different and classy names in the West.
- Kangana Ranaut Can't Help But Rave About This Pahadi Delicacy - Siddu
Kangana Ranaut also loves the very popular Himachali stuffed bread dish called Siddu, which is just too hard to resist.
- Health Benefits Of Phalsa: Celebrity Chef Kunal Kapur Can’t Help But Rave About The Phalsa Berry
Celebrity Chef Kunal Kapur cant help but gush about this nutritious Indian berry and once you check out its health benefits, even you wont.
- Engineering Student From Hyderabad Serves Free Home-Cooked Meals To Covid Affected
In these times of crises when most of us have gotten helpless, a second-year B. Tech student has come forward intending to help those affected by Covid.
- Skin Care Tips: Celebrity Nutritionist Pooja Makhija Shares 5 Tips For Glowing Skin
Celebrity nutritionist Pooja Makhija has often been asked by people about that one superfood that will suddenly make their skin glow. Turns out, the secret is not in those superfoods at all.
- Monsoon Diet Tips: 6 Healthy Diet Tips To Keep Up Your Immunity
The upcoming rainy season is a huge respite from the heat, but it does invite quite a few diseases. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle and diet just might keep the infections at bay.
- Summer Special: How To Make Cucumber-Spinach Raita And What Are Its Benefits
Enjoy your summer with this unique and nutritious cucumber spinach raita!
- How To Make Sulaimani Chai: Kozhikode's Favourite Brew And Digestif
The sulaimani is not just a popular afternoon beverage but is also served after heavy meals and celebratory meals at functions and weddings for its digestive properties.
- Chicken Cutlet Pao: A Must-Have Street Food From Goa (Recipe Inside)
This chicken cutlet pao is one of the most famous street foods that you can relish in Goa. It is filled with crispy and deep-fried chicken cutlet covered inside a local Goan ...
- Can Lemon And Hot Water Kill Coronavirus? Experts Bust Popular Myths
COVID-19 Myths: There are several myths doing the rounds on social media related to the disease and possible cures. Here's a fact check.
- Earth Day 2021: Tips To Make Your Kitchen Zero-Waste
Earth Day 2021: As sustainable living becomes the need of the hour, zero-waste cooking is how you can do your bit.
- World Water Day 2021: Theme, Significance And 5 Tips To Save Water In Kitchen
World Water Day 2021: Here's why the day is celebrated on 22nd March every year, and some easy tips to save water and reduce wastage in your kitchen.
- Did You Know? This Easy Trick Makes Leftover Rice As Good As New!
Leftover rice can be reheated in a number of ways, but here's a simple and effective trick which will blow your mind!