- Home Remedies For Hair Growth: How To Grow Hair Naturally With Good Food
Hair Growth Diet: Look around in your kitchen and you'll find a string of foods that can help grow your hair naturally!
- 7 Diet Tips To Grow Hair Naturally - Expert Reveals
Diet tips to grow hair naturally: Genetics play a major role in hair health and growth, but we can support hair health by adopting some simple strategies.
- Quick Breakfast Recipes: 6 Delicious Ways To Whip Up Poha For Breakfast (Recipes Inside)
If you are looking for some interesting yet comforting food for breakfast, we have these delicious poha recipes for you.
- 7 Worst Foods That Could Cause Hair Loss- Expert Reveals
It's certainly fair to say that a poor diet can make hair condition worse, or can speed up hair loss. Let's have a look at foods that you must avoid for the ...
- Eating Carrots May Help Reduce Heart Risks: Study; 5 Food Tips (Recipes Inside)
Other than giving carrot its orange colour, beta-carotene in your diet is converted to vitamin A in the body.
- Skin Diet: These Vitamin A-Rich Foods May Promote Clear And Healthy Skin
Skin Care: Nutrients, especially vitamins, are considered a boon for our skin. Vitamin A is one such vitamin, which is a good option to feed your skin.
- Winter Skin Care: Tried Everything To Get Rid Of Acne? Eat These Foods To Finally Beat It
Skin Care Diet: If you are suffering from pesky breakouts even in this chilli weather, tweak your diet. Here are 7 foods you may add to your winter diet for acne-free skin.
- Winter Diet: This Carrot And Beetroot Soup Is Excellent For Hair And Skin In This Weather
Skin And Hair Care: Carrot and beetroot soup is the best winter meal you can have for all your skin problems. The warming soup imbued with the nutrition of carrots and beets ...
- 5 Vitamin E-Rich Foods For Healthy Skin And Hair You Must Have For Breakfast In Winters
Vitamin E Diet: Start your daily beauty regimen with a skin-friendly diet. Include these vitamin E-rich foods in your breakfast and say goodbye to skin woes in winters.
- Post-Lockdown Skin Care: 15 Foods To Include In Your Diet For A Healthy Skin
Our diet plays a huge role towards our skin health. Here is how 15 of some very common foods can contribute to a healthier, glowing skin.
- Want Radiant, Clear Skin? This Coriander And Lemon Juice May Help
Clear Skin Diet: We are not asking you to give up on all those indulgent treats at once. You can, however, start with introducing some healthy elements to your diet; for instance, ...
- Ali Fazal Shares The 'Sabzi To His Heart' And He Invites Others To Share Such Recipes Too
The actor is a self-confessed foodie and lover of all things home-cooked, and this home-made karela recipe is his new favourite. Check it out!
- Regular Tea Drinkers May Have Better Brain Structure Than Non-Tea Drinkers: Study
A new study has looked at the impact of regular consumption of tea on the structure of our brains, specifically.
- Skincare Tips: This Coconut And Turmeric Anti-Ageing Drink Is A Recipe For Healthy Skin
Skincare Tips: This anti-ageing drink recipe contains banana, pineapple, flaxseeds, coconut milk, coconut oil, ginger, cinnamon and turmeric. The drink can be a powerful addition to your diet if you are looking ...
- Skincare Tips: 5 Delicious Vitamin C-Rich Drink Recipes For Happy And Healthy Skin
Vitamin C is particularly important for stimulating collagen production in the skin. Here are five delicious vitamin C-rich drinks to try!
- Shahnaz Husain Suggests Foods For Young And Glowing Skin This Summer
There is no doubt that natural foods can improve our skin's health by keeping your skin hydrated and youthful for a longer time. Eating natural foods regularly makes your skin glowing and ...
- Summer Diet Tips: The One Summer Food That Can Keep Pimples And Breakouts At Bay
Besides drinking enough water, adding certain foods to your diet may also reduce body heat, and hence, avoid pimple breakouts.
- How To Remove Blackheads? Try This Wonder Scrub Made Using Kitchen Ingredients
Who doesn't like a healthy and glowing skin? A radiant skin not only makes you look beautiful from outside but from within as well.
- Apply This 3-Ingredient Hair Mask To Get Silky Smooth Hair
During summers, we tend to sweat more, which leads to various skin and hair problems. Moreover, there are various other external factors like pollution, dust and chemical-laden products that contribute in making ...
- Did You Know? Carrots Can Give You A Beautiful Skin!
Of course, we have heard about how good a carrot is for our bodily health, including eyes and hair; but the fact that it is a great skin booster is something unheard ...