- Ganesh Chaturthi 2021: 5 Microwave Desi Dessert Ideas That Can Be Ready In Minutes
Microwave Modak recipe: Celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi 2021 by making these 5 popular Indian desserts in minutes with the help of a microwave! Read on to know more.
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2021 Recipes: 4 Healthy Dessert Ideas To Put Together A Festive Spread
We bring some amazing alternatives to the famous Ganesh Chaturthi staples that will help you indulge guilt-free. Read on to know more!
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2021: How To Make Authentic Maharashtrian-Style Modak (Watch Recipe Video)
Ganesh Chaturthi 2021 Special Recipe: The first dish that we associate with this festival is modak. Hence, we bring you the classic modak recipe to prepare for your beloved deity.
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2021: How To Make Kozhukattai - A South Indian-Style Modak Recipe
The very thought of Ganesh Chaturthi reminds us of modak. We bring you a South Indian style modak recipe that is made with jaggery, coconut and rice flour. Read on to know ...
- Teej 2021: 5 Classic Recipes To Celebrate Hartalika Teej (Recipes Inside)
Hartalika Teej 2021: We bring you some of the classic desi dishes to amp up your festive fare. Find the recipes inside.
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2021: Try These 7 Sugar-Free Dessert Recipes For Diabetics
Ganesh Chaturthi 2021: Make it a sweet celebration for diabetics with these sugar-free dessert recipes that can be made at home.
- Janmashtami 2021: 7 Milk-Based Recipes To Add To Your Festive Spread
Gopalkala Janmashtami Recipe:: Celebrate the festival with sweet treats that are primarily made with milk and other tasty ingredients.
- Watch: Keto Chenna Murki Recipe: A Guilt-Free Treat For Janmashtami
On this Janmashtami (30th August 2021), switch to eating a healthier alternative to your mithai! Watch how to make keto chenna murki and enjoy it guilt-free.
- Janmashtami 2021: Date And Time Of Krishna Janmashtami; Significance Of Makhan Mishri Bhog (Recipe Inside)
Gokul Ashtami 2021: This year, Krishna Janmashtami will be celebrated on August 30, 2021. We bring you the classic makhan mishri bhog recipe for the festivities.
- Rakhi 2021: Date, Time, Significance And Festive Dishes To Prepare
Raksha Bandhan 2021: When is Rakhi this year? Here's all you need to know about its date, time, significance and foods to prepare.
- Hariyali Teej 2021: 7 Delicious Desi Desserts You Can Make For The Festival
Teej will be celebrated on August 11, 2021. To help elevate your festive mood, weve curated a list of desserts you can make at home for the occasion.
- Teej 2021 Special: 10 Best Places To Find Ghevar In Delhi NCR
Teej 2021: Ghevar forms an intrinsic part of Teej celebrations, and here are the 10 best places to find Ghevar in Delhi NCR.
- Sawan 2021 Vrat Recipes: 5 Classic Recipes For Sawan Somvar Vrat
Sawan Somvar 2021: On the first Sawan Somvar of the month of Sawan, we listed some classic recipes to make for your vrat. Click here for recipe.
- Sawan 2021: 10 Delicious Fasting Recipes That You Can Prepare
Sawan 2021 Recipe: These yummy dishes will only make your vrat more interesting. Try these recipes in the month of Sawan!
- Guru Purnima 2021: Date And Time; What To Eat And Avoid On Buddha Purnima
Guru Purnima Date 2021: This year, Guru Purnima will be celebrated on July 24, 2021.
- Bakri Eid 2021: Date And Time | When Is Eid-ul-Adha In India? 5 Eid-Special Recipes You Must Try
Eid-ul-Adha 2021: This year, Bakri Eid in India will be celebrated on July 21, 2021. Hence, we bring you some classic recipes for the festive fare.
- International Yoga Day 2021: Date, Theme, Significance And Foods To Support Yogic Practice
International Yoga Day: 21st June is celebrated as International Day of Yoga. Here's all you need to know about it.
- International Picnic Day 2021: Date, Significance And 5 Rolls And Wraps You Can Make In 30 Minutes
Happy World Picnic Day 2021: Paneer rolls to hummus wraps, we've got a list of scrumptious rolls to make your picnic day an enjoyable one.
- Texas Bakery Gets Flak For Pride Month Cookies, Locals Show Support
A bakery in Texas received immense support after losing followers for its rainbow-coloured cookies for Pride Month.
- Eid Al-Fitr 2021: Planning Eid Menu? Here're 5 Easy Recipes To Try
Eid al-Fitr 2021: This year, celebrations will be home bound. So, we brought some delicious and easy recipes for your Eid feast with family.