- Eid Al-Fitr 2022: 7 Juicy Tikkas That Shall Make The Eid Feast An Indulgent Affair
Friends and family gather together to spend time with each other, exchange gifts and Eidi, and enjoy a lavish feast!
- Akshaya Tritiya 2022: When Is Akha Teej 2022? Date, Time And Significance; 5 Milk-Based Naivedyam Recipes
Akshaya Tritiya 2022: Also referred to as Akti or Akha Teej, it is an annual spring festival celebrated by Hindus and Jains across India (and abroad).
- Eid Al-Fitr 2022: When Is Meethi Eid 2022 In India? 5 Must-Try Traditional Foods During Ramzan Eid
This year, Meethi Eid (or Eid Al-Fitr) falls on May 3, 2022. It marks the end of the Holy month of Ramzan.
- Ramzan Special: How To Make Juicy And Crunchy Green Chicken Tikka Tenders For Iftar
This Ramzan, celebrate 'Iftar' by preparing this sumptuous chicken dish at home.
- Guru Randhawa's Humble Vaisakhi Treat Was This Famous Chai Time Combo; See Pics
Vaisakhi was celebrated in different parts of Northern India on the 14th of April. Singer-songwriter Guru Randhawa shares his humble Vaisakhi treat on Instagram.
- Easter 2022: 7 Traditional Recipes That Should Be On Your Menu
Easter 2022: Plan the perfect Easter feast with these 7 recipes that are a traditional part of the celebrations.
- Good Friday Supper: Here Are 5 Delicious And Meatless Dinner Ideas
If you are not sure what to cook on Good Friday, we have a list of recipes for you
- Easter 2022: Special Brunches, Menus And Promotions Across India
Easter 2022: Celebrate the festival of Easter with some delicious Brunches. Check out these Easter-special promotions across India.
- Hanuman Jayanti 2022: Here's The Date, Time, Puja Tithi And 5 Bhog Recipes
Here's all that you need to know about Hanuman Jayanti, and also 5 bhog recipes that you can make on this day
- Vishu 2022: When Is The Malayali New Year? These 5 Foods Are A Must-Have For Your Vishu Sadhya
Vishu marks the first day of the Medam month as per the Malayalam calendar
- Poila Baisakh 2022: Want A Full-Course Meal For The Bengali New Year? Here Are Some Recipes
Turn to these recipes for a feast with your loved ones on Poila Baisakh 2022.
- Baisakhi 2022: Date, Significance And 5 Classic Punjabi Dishes
Baisakhi 2022: Also known as Vaisakh Sankranti, the festival is observed by the Sikh community all across the world.
- Food Trail: Explore Kolkata's Zakaria Street For The Most Indulgent Iftar Treat
Ramadan 2022: We bring you five of our favourite foods one must try while exploring Zakaria street- Kolkata's biggest Ramzan market.
- Ramadan 2022: 5 Gosht Recipes To Make 'Iftar' A Delicious Affair
Enjoy these delicious gosht curries and make your 'Iftar' an indulgent treat.
- Ram Navami 2022: 5 Sweet Recipes To Make The Festival An Indulgent Affair
Ram Navami Recipes: From kheer to halwa, a host of sweet recipes can be prepared and served for the whole family to enjoy.
- Navratri 2022: Make Vrat-Friendly Aloo Pakoda In 20 Mins For Evening Tea Sessions (Recipe Inside)
Navratri 2022: Make this delicious vrat-friendly aloo pakoda to make your evenings just as fulfilling.
- Fasting During Chaitra Navratri? Nmami Agarwal Outlines The Foods That Can Boost Energy Levels
To boost your energy levels while fasting, Nutritionist Nmami Agarwal suggests you have these foods
- Ram Navami 2022: Starters To Main Course And Desserts, Here's A Full-Day Meal Plan For The Festival
Ram Navami is a day of fasting and you must plan your meals accordingly
- Why Rock Salt (Sendha Namak) Replaces Common Salt During Navratri: Know Its Various Benefits
Sendha Namak Benefits: What's the difference between rock salt and common salt, and why is the former preferred during the pious festival of Navratri.
- Chaitra Navratri 2022: Chef Kunal Kapur Shares Vrat-Friendly Sabudana Paratha Recipe
Chef Kunal Kapur shared the recipe of sabudana paratha on Instagram.