- Eid al-Fitr 2021: When Is Ramzan Eid In India? Date, Time And 5 Must-Have Desserts For Meethi Eid
Eid al-Fitr 2021: This festival marks the end of the Holy month of Ramadan. It is also called 'Meethi Eid' and desserts play an important role in the celebrations.
- Eid 2021: Try These 7 Delicious Mutton Curry Recipes On Eid
Eid 2021: Feasting is an important part of Eid celebrations and a lavish food spread, usually consisting of mouth-watering mutton delicacies, is prepared and served to guests.
- Mother's Day 2021: 7 Amazing Desserts That Your Mom Will Love
Mother's Day 2021: These amazing dessert recipes are evergreen and delicious, and will seriously impress your mother.
- Hanuman Jayanti 2021: How To Make Classic Motichoor Ladoo For The Celebrations
The word 'motichoor' literally translates to crushed pearls, which signifies the soft and juicy boondi globules dipped in sugar syrup.
- Ram Navami 2021: Halwa-Puri-Chana Make A Classic Festive Treat - Recipes Inside
Ram Navami 2021: Having Kanjak Pujan on a large scale is a distant dream. Instead, we will prepare bhog at home and celebrate the day staying at home.
- Ramadan Special: Try This Delicious Dates (Khajoor) Halwa Recipe For Iftaar - Watch Recipe Video
Dates has a significance in an Iftaar spread. We bring you a special recipe that will not only add dates to the meal, but bring along some uniqueness.
- Preparing For An Iftaar Spread? Stash These 5 Ingredients In Your Pantry
These ingredients will help you prepare an Iftaar spread for your family and friends in no time.
- Navaratri 2021: 5 Quick and Delicious Vrat Recipes To Make While Working From Home
Navratri 2021: Have you tried these time-saving vrat-friendly dishes yet?
- Bengali New Year: 5 Best Rice Options To Make Classic Basanti Pulao (Recipe Inside)
Bengali Noboborsho 2021: Planning to make basanti pulao on Poila Baisakh? Here're some of the best gobindobhog rice options for the recipe.
- Chaitra Navratri 2021: This Healthy Navratri Meal Plan Has 15 Vrat-Friendly Recipes To Try
One of the most important rituals of Navratri is the observation of vrat or fast during the nine-day period.
- Gudi Padwa 2021: Give The Regular Shrikhand A 'Kesari' Twist In Just 30 Minutes - Recipe Inside
Gudi Padwa 2021: Shrikhand is one traditional sweet that is widely made during Gudi Padwa. Here it gets a tasty twist with addition of a few strands of saffron in the recipe.
- Ramadan 2021: 7 Rose-Flavoured Recipes To Try In The Holy Month
Ramadan 2021: Refreshing drinks to sumptuous desserts - try these rose-flavoured recipes this Ramadan.
- Navratri 2021: What Is A Sattvik Diet? Expert Reveals What To Eat And Avoid
Sattvic diet is composed of mostly fresh ingredients, is low in fat and spices and contains whole grains.
- Ugadi 2021: When Is Yugadi This Year? How To Make Traditional Ugadi Pachadi (Recipe Inside)
Ugadi 2021: This Ugadi-special pachadi combines all the flavours our palate craves for - sweet, sour, salty, bitter, astringent and piquant.
- Chaitra Navratri 2021: How To Eat Wisely During Festivals If You Are Not Fasting
Chaitra Navratri 2021: Here are some expert tips to keep in mind ahead of the nine-day festive celebrations.
- When Is Chaitra Navratri? Date, Significance, Colours For Nine Days And Fasting Rules
Chaitra Navratri 2021: Chaitra Navratri is a nine-day festival that begins on 13th April this year and will end on 21 April 2021. Here's all you need to know about Chaitra Navratri ...
- Holi 2021: 7 Quick Snacks To Make At Home With Simple Ingredients
Happy Holi 2021: We have found some quick snacks that can be made using simple ingredients which are easily available at home.
- Holi 2021: Celebrate The Festival Of Colours With Paneer Petha Laddu - Watch Recipe Video
Holi 2021 Recipe: We found the quickest laddu recipe that you can whip up this Holi.
- Navroz 2021: When Is Parsi New Year? A Full-Course Parsi Menu For The Celebration (Recipe Inside)
Navroz 2021: The Parsi community is all set to welcome their New Year with much fun and fervour. Hence, we curated a special menu to add on to the festive vibe.
- Holi 2021: Make This Easy Street-Style Kanji Vada Recipe A Part Of Your Festive Menu
This Holi-special kanji vada recipe video shows how to make kanji vada just like you get on the streets and that too in a simple and easier way.