- 'California Pistachios Are A Great Source of Plant-Based Protein And Good For Diabetes': Luke Coutinho On Healthy Lifestyle
Luke Coutinho, Holistic Lifestyle Coach and Lifestyle Ambassador of American grown pistachios talks to NDTV Food.
- Diabetes Diet: This Delicious And Wholesome Paratha Recipe Is Healthy To Boot!
Diabetes Diet: This multigrain paratha comes with the goodness of jowar and ragi, both of which are known to be diabetic-friendly.
- Don't Let Diabetes Come In The Way Of Your Love For Dosa; Try This Bajra Dosa Recipe
Bajra dosa is excellent for diabetes diet as bajra is a gluten-free, high-fibre grain that is considered good for regulating high blood sugar.
- Women's Day 2021: Foods Women Should Include In Their Diabetes Diet
International Women's Day: With COVID-19, the risk among diabetic women is even higher and it is imperative that a nutritious diet is consumed.
- Skin Care: This Pulpy Grape Juice May Help Reduce All Your Skin Problems (Recipe Inside)
Now, you can make super delicious pulpy grape juice at home with this easy-peasy recipe. It may benefit your skin too!
- This Masaledar Matar-Oats Cheela Is An Ideal Breakfast Dish For Diabetics - Recipe Inside
Matar-Oats Cheela Recipe For Diabetes: This dish includes the goodness of oats and green peas that are loaded with fibre and are low in glycemic index.
- Diabetes Diet: This Refreshing Tomato Juice May Help Manage Diabetes Too (Recipe Inside)
Tomato juice for diabetes: This tomato juice includes the goodness of cucumber, mint and curd too.
- Diabetes Diet: This Diabetes-Friendly Chaat Includes Chawli, Moong And More
Diabetes Recipe: This chawli-green moong chaat is one amazing treat to satiate all your cravings. Give it a try!
- Why Is Teff Gaining Popularity As The New Superfood? Interesting Ways To Add Teff To Your Diet
Teff is one of the superfoods that's attracting fitness enthusiasts around the world.
- Soybean For Diabetes: This Soybean Upma For Breakfast May Help Manage Blood Sugar Levels (Recipe Inside)
Did you know soybeans have anti-diabetic properties? We bring this simple upma recipe made with soybean keema that can make for a great diabetes-friendly meal.
- Low-Carb Diet For 6 Months May Help Manage Diabetes | 6 Easy Low-Carb Recipes
Low-Carb Diet: Food regime that includes lower quantity of carbohydrate has better effect on health, especially to manage diabetes.
- Diabetes Diet: How To Make Gajar-Methi Sabzi In 30 Minutes To Manage Blood Sugar Levels
Winter staples gajar and methi aren't just brimming with nutrients that may help in managing diabetes but are also highly versatile.
- Diabetes Diet: How To Make Diabetes-Friendly Methi Raita (Recipe Inside)
We just took the benefits of raita a step ahead by adding a handful of methi leaves to it. This methi raita recipe is ideal for diabetics.
- Nuts For Diabetes: 5 Ways To Sneak In Almonds, Walnuts And More In A Diabetes Diet
The benefits of nuts are no secret to the world. Deemed to be a superfood, nuts include every essential nutrient to promote a fit mind and body.
- Make This Magical Winter-Special Vegetable Juice For Your Diabetes Diet
Diabetes Diet: Juices made with fruits are said to induce sudden sugar spike. So one can always substitute fruit juices with vegetable juices like this one.
- Aloe Vera For Diabetes: Benefits And 5 Ways To Include Aloe Vera In Your Diabetes Diet
Consuming aloe vera gel may help control diabetes and achieve better fasting blood glucose levels.
- How To Sprout Methi Seeds I Benefits Of Sprouted Methi For Diabetes
Sprouted methi: Just like you sprout moong dal to avail their maximum amount of nutrients, you can sprout methi seeds too to make them more beneficial for your health.
- Watch: How To Make Methi Bajra Paratha For Winter Diabetes Diet
Diabetes Diet: Bajra mixed with methi is a powerful combo as both the foods are rich in fibre, which facilitates slow release of glucose in the bloodstream, avoiding sugar spikes.
- Flaxseeds (Alsi) Ladoo Is The Healthiest Dessert You Can Try For Diabetes And Weight Loss
Winter-special alsi ladoo recipe: This healthy dessert has been prepared for ages in Indian households as winter staple for good immunity, balanced blood sugar and controlled weight.
- Jackfruit Flour For Diabetes: This Indian Food Gets Recognition From The American Diabetes Association
This green jackfruit flour proved to be good for people with type-2 diabetes. The findings of the study were published in ADA journal, Diabetes.