- World Diabetes Day 2021: 5 Diabetic-Friendly Desserts For A Sweet Indulgence
World Diabetes Day 2021: Diabetes shouldnt stop us from indulging in our favourite desserts. Here we have five diabetic-friendly dessert recipes that you can enjoy guilt-free.
- World Diabetes Day 2021: Why Brown Rice Is A Better Option Than White Rice If You Are Diabetic
Brown rice is packed with minerals like manganese and phosphorus.
- Nmami Agarwal Shares 6 Smart Eating And Drinking Tips Ahead Of Diwali 2021
Nutritionist Nmami Agarwal shared a series of videos on Instagram offering tips to indulging in food and drinks in a smart way on the festive occasion.
- Diabetes Management: 7 Herbal Teas, For Each Day Of The Week
Some of the remedies of diabetes are hidden in our kitchen - in the tea counter, to be specific.
- Diabetes Management: How Diabetics Can Prevent Influenza During Monsoon
Pre-diabetics as well as people with existing health conditions should also look at including electrolyte intake via energy drinks in their diet as they are at an increased risk of acid-base disorders ...
- Diabetes Management: How Cinnamon Can Help Manage Diabetes? Expert Reveals
"Cinnamaldehyde" is the main active ingredient, which is responsible for its majority of health benefits and aroma.
- Diabetic-Friendly Dessert: Make This Delicious Rabri Recipe That Will Make You Drool
Just because you have diabetes it doesnt mean you cant have dessert. Enjoy have delicious rabri using this diabetic-friendly recipe.
- Spinach, Cabbage And More: 5 Vitamin And Mineral-Rich Leafy Vegetables To Add To Your Daily Diet
Unlock the secret goodness of leafy vegetables by eating these 5 vitamin and mineral -rich leafy vegetables
- 5 Desi Indian Snacks You'll Love To Have On Diabetes Diet
Indian Diabetes Diet: here we are listing down some desi recipes with diabetes-friendly foods that you can make as snacks to fulfil your in-between-the-meals hunger.
- Cinnamon Water For Diabetes: How To Make It? Recipe, Benefits And More
Cinnamon is loaded with antibiotic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that are known to help lower the rate at which glucose enters the body.
- 'California Pistachios Are A Great Source of Plant-Based Protein And Good For Diabetes': Luke Coutinho On Healthy Lifestyle
Luke Coutinho, Holistic Lifestyle Coach and Lifestyle Ambassador of American grown pistachios talks to NDTV Food.
- Diabetes Diet: This Delicious And Wholesome Paratha Recipe Is Healthy To Boot!
Diabetes Diet: This multigrain paratha comes with the goodness of jowar and ragi, both of which are known to be diabetic-friendly.
- Don't Let Diabetes Come In The Way Of Your Love For Dosa; Try This Bajra Dosa Recipe
Bajra dosa is excellent for diabetes diet as bajra is a gluten-free, high-fibre grain that is considered good for regulating high blood sugar.
- Women's Day 2021: Foods Women Should Include In Their Diabetes Diet
International Women's Day: With COVID-19, the risk among diabetic women is even higher and it is imperative that a nutritious diet is consumed.
- Skin Care: This Pulpy Grape Juice May Help Reduce All Your Skin Problems (Recipe Inside)
Now, you can make super delicious pulpy grape juice at home with this easy-peasy recipe. It may benefit your skin too!
- This Masaledar Matar-Oats Cheela Is An Ideal Breakfast Dish For Diabetics - Recipe Inside
Matar-Oats Cheela Recipe For Diabetes: This dish includes the goodness of oats and green peas that are loaded with fibre and are low in glycemic index.
- Diabetes Diet: This Refreshing Tomato Juice May Help Manage Diabetes Too (Recipe Inside)
Tomato juice for diabetes: This tomato juice includes the goodness of cucumber, mint and curd too.
- Diabetes Diet: This Diabetes-Friendly Chaat Includes Chawli, Moong And More
Diabetes Recipe: This chawli-green moong chaat is one amazing treat to satiate all your cravings. Give it a try!
- Why Is Teff Gaining Popularity As The New Superfood? Interesting Ways To Add Teff To Your Diet
Teff is one of the superfoods that's attracting fitness enthusiasts around the world.
- Soybean For Diabetes: This Soybean Upma For Breakfast May Help Manage Blood Sugar Levels (Recipe Inside)
Did you know soybeans have anti-diabetic properties? We bring this simple upma recipe made with soybean keema that can make for a great diabetes-friendly meal.