- Vitamin D Diet: Milk, Water Most Efficient Sources Of Absorbing Vitamin D- Study
A recent study, presented at the 24th European Congress of Endocrinology showed that milk and water are good sources of Vitamin D.
- High Blood Pressure: Expert Reveals 4 Important Foods To Manage Hypertension
Diet happens to play a critical role in managing blood pressure. Here are four foods that can help to manage the same.
- How To Make Khus Sherbat: 5 Health Benefits Of Khus In Summer
This green coloured drink is rejuvenating but did you know that khus also has several health benefits that aid us in many ways?!
- Healthy Diet Tips: 5 Expert-Approved Benefits Of Plant-Based Diet
Plant-based diet leads to a healthier lifestyle; however, there are needs to be more aware about it.
- Raw Garlic And Honey For Weight Loss: Eat This Combination On Empty Stomach To Lose Weight Fast
A combination of raw garlic and honey might not seem very appetising, but it aids in weight loss and improving overall health.
- "5 Divine Delicacies For Winter" Season That You Must Have
Five essential food items that work like magic for your body during the ongoing winter season
- Health Benefits Of Turmeric In Winters And 5 Turmeric Based Drinks To Have
Turmeric is a natural antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Winter Diet: 7 Vitamin B6 Rich Foods For The Winter
Vitamin B6 plays a key role in mood regulation and may also reduce symptoms of depression.
- Winter Diet: 7 Ways To Add Vegetables To Your Diet Without Even Noticing In Winter
During winters, it is imperative to include more vegetables in our diet for better digestion and improved nutrient supply.
- Home Remedies: 5 Easy Recipes To Fight The Seasonal Flu
Feeling under the weather lately? Here are some easy recipes that may help you fight the seasonal flu!
- 7 Vitamin C Drinks That Will Get The Iron Levels In Your Body Pumping
These drinks loaded with Vitamin C will boost iron absorption in the body.
- 5 Home Remedies To Prevent Vitamin C Deficiency (Recipes Inside)
Foods for Vitamin C deficiency: We all know that vitamin C is an essential part of our diet, but do you know what measures can be taken at home to prevent vitamin ...
- Spinach, Cabbage And More: 5 Vitamin And Mineral-Rich Leafy Vegetables To Add To Your Daily Diet
Unlock the secret goodness of leafy vegetables by eating these 5 vitamin and mineral -rich leafy vegetables
- Why Is Teff Gaining Popularity As The New Superfood? Interesting Ways To Add Teff To Your Diet
Teff is one of the superfoods that's attracting fitness enthusiasts around the world.
- 6 Foods And Home Remedies To Combat Acidity - Expert Reveals
One of the most common digestive disorders is acidity, which can cause heartburn - a burning sensation in the chest, stomach and throat. Try these foods and home remedies to fight acidity ...
- Diwali Detox 2020: The Ultimate 10 Day Reboot And Detox Diet Plan Before Diwali
Diwali 2020: Let's start the journey over the next 10 days to look and feel amazing this festive season with a detox and reboot plan that would fit most of us. A ...
- Indigestion: This Bay Leaf Tea May Help Boost Digestion - Recipe Inside
Tej patta is a rich source of antioxidants, vitamin A, C, B6, iron, potassium and more and have a strong effect on the gastrointestinal system.
- How To Boost Stamina Naturally Post Lockdown - Expert Reveals 5 Easy Ways
As we are slowly getting out of our homes, starting to go to office, we find that the stamina to do so isn't there. It's time to rewire ourselves - we just ...
- World Nutrition Day: 5 Expert Tips To Give Your Meal A Nutritional Boost
The importance of good nutrients in the diet cannot be stated enough for maintaining the body's overall health and wellbeing.
- Overnight Soaked Oats Versus Regular Bowl Of Oats - What's The Difference?
Healthy Breakast Tips: Overnight oats are a popular breakfast item, and their health benefits are manifold. But should you prefer overnight oats to regular oats? Here's what we think.