- How To Chop Onions Like A Pro | Easy Tips To Chop Onions
We all know the feeling of cutting onions and crying in that process. But with this easy hack, you can stop your onion tears.
- Rice Or Quinoa, Corn Flakes Or Muesli? Find Out What Yasmin Karachiwala Picked
Yasmin Karachiwala had conducted a question-and-answer session on Instagram, where she answered her followers’ queries.
- Mysore Pak, Besan Ke Ladoo and more: 5 Besan-Based Desi Desserts That You Must Try
If you are a fan of mysore pak then you need to try these mouth melting desi desserts. These simple and delicious recipes are all made of besan. Read on to know ...
- Aloo Vindaloo - Enjoy The Taste Of Goa At Home With This Spicy Curry
You want to try Goan food but you cant go to Goa? Fret not, we have the perfect recipe for you! This Goan aloo vindaloo will remind you of the beach at ...
- How To Make Masala For Pindi Chole | Easy Pindi Chole Masala Recipe
Want to get the street-style taste in your chole at home?! Try this spice mix next time when you make pindi chole.
- Andhra-Style Bhindi: This Crispy Bhindi From Andhra Is The Ultimate Recipe You Need To Try
This crispy bhindi from Andhra Pradesh is a simple dish that can be ready in no time. Check the recipe inside.
- How To Make Spicy Sambar Masala, Chettinad-Style (Recipe Inside)
This sambar masala will increase the spiciness in your food in no time!
- How To Make Haryali Murgh: A Spicy Chicken Recipe That Spells Indulgence
Chicken haryali murgh or haryali chicken is a popular dish around north India and can be found in many restaurants. Make this yummy dish at home with this simple recipe.
- Homemade Chicken Nuggets Recipe: Prepare This Quick And Easy Chicken Snack In Just 20 Minutes
This homemade chicken nuggets recipe is super easy to make and require just a few ingredients to cook. All you need is flour to make the chicken pieces crispy, oil to ...
- Gosht Ka Salan Recipe: This Hyderabadi-Style Mutton Curry Will Leave You Drooling
Gosht Ka Salan recipe is a variation of mutton curry where succulent mutton pieces are tossed in a rich onion-tomato and yogurt-based gravy that gives a fiery, creamy and aromatic burst of ...
- How To Make Lemon Rice - A Wholesome And Yummy Dish From South India
This recipe from south India is simple to make and indulgent for when you feel lazy to cook a meal. Check the recipe inside.
- Indian Cooking Tip: How To Make Spicy Mutton 65 At Home
Mutton 65 Recipe: If you are a fan of chicken 65, then you will definitely this mutton version of it. This South Indian classic recipe is spicy, flavourful and leaves a strong ...
- Veg Keema Recipe This Easy And Delicious Sabzi Should Be Your Go-To Dinner
Wondering what to cook for dinner tonight? Fret not, we have got your back. Make this quick veg keema recipe for a healthy dinner. Read on to know more.
- Taal-er Bora Recipe: This Sugar Palm Fritter From Bengal Includes All Things Flavourful
One of the fruits often associated with Lord Krishna, taal or sugar palm fruit is eaten in different forms, and is even the inspiration for one of the most well-known sweets from ...
- Love Biryani? Try This Vegetarian Soya Biryani And Amp Up Your Dinner Table
This vegetarian soya biryani is easy to make and super delicious to have. Check the recipe inside.
- Celebrity Chef Saransh Goila Shows You How To Make The Perfect Caramel Frappuccino
Celebrity chef Saransh Goila shares his take on the classic coffee recipe which is all thing delicious! Read to know more.
- High Blood Pressure Diet: Avoiding These 7 Foods Can Help To Prevent Hypertension
Hypertension or high blood pressure is a common condition that many of us. Avoiding these foods can help you in lowering blood pressure. Check out the list.
- Dhokla, Fafda and more: 5 Delicious Gujarati Street Food Recipes You Must Try
Hungry for some street food? Why not try these Gujarati delicacies that will bring a smile to your face. Read on to know the recipes.
- From Amla To Haldi, Here Are 7 Superfoods To Boost Immunity
These superfoods will help you maintain good health, boost immunity, and prevent diseases
- Feeling Lazy? Quickly Make Delicious Poha Idlis To Beat Your Mid-Day Hunger
Making idlis at home can sometimes be a task as the batter takes hours to ferment. But with this recipe of poha idli, quickly whip up idlis in 15 minutes.