- Malai Kofta Dum: An Indulgent Curry For The Festive Season (Watch Recipe Video)
This easy and delicious malai kofta dum recipe will be prepared in the half the time as your regular koftas.
- Love Momos? Try Out This Mouth-Melting Aloo Momo Recipe
This one is for all the momos fans aloo momos are the culinary crossover episode that is bound to be your go-to snack.
- Love Samosa? Try This Vegetarian Keema Samosa For A Nutritious, Yummy Snack
We all have seen many variations in samosa. so to introduce you to something new here we bring you a delicious recipe of vegetarian keema samosa.
- 5 Maharashtrian Non-Vegetarian Recipes To Tantalise Your Tastebuds
From Black Mutton Curry to Bombay Duck, take a loot at the lip-smacking recipes here.
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Drink Black Coffee For Weight Loss
According to studies, black coffee can help you lose weight and also has tons of benefits that can aid your health
- From Lemon Rice To Tamarind Rice: 5 South Indian Rice Recipes To Try For A Comforting Meal
South Indian recipes undoubtedly have a comforting taste. Make these one pot rice recipes for a delicious meal.
- Maachli Jaisamandi: A Mouth-Watering Rajasthani Fish Curry For Your Next Royal Feast
Did you know that Rajasthani cuisine boasts an enticing variety of fish recipes too? Well if you didn't, try out this mouth-watering fish curry that's sure to be hit amongst friends and ...
- Bread Omelette: A Delicious, Protein-Rich Breakfast Recipe That You Must Try
Since breakfast is said to be the most important meal of the day, it is a good idea to indulge in eggs as they have many health benefits.
- South Indian Recipes: 6 Delicious Vegetarian Dishes From Kerala That You Must Try
Vegetarian food in South India is much more than just sambhar-dosa. These 6 delicious recipes will open your palate to vibrant coastal flavours.
- Mysore Masala Chop: This Delicious Mutton Recipe Will Liven Up Your Dinner Table
Mysore masala chop is the lamb recipe which is filled with tons of masala and will leave a fulfilling taste in your mouth.
- Dhabe Ka Keema Recipe: How To Make Dhaba-Style Spicy Keema
Love the Dhaba-style dishes? Try this easy keema recipe for a flavourful and wholesome meal.
- Mini Mathur's Egypt Getaway Is A Delicious Gastronomic Affair;. Here's Proof
TV personality Mini Mathur gave us a glimpse of her delectable spread on Instagram as she enjoys her vacation in Egypt.
- 3 Delicious Sundal Recipes: A Quick, Nutritious South Indian Snack To Enjoy With Tea
Sundal is a popular snack from down south and is made using legumes. This snack can be made within minutes.
- Besan Ka Sheera: Home Remedy To Soothe Cold And Cough
Besan ka sheera is an age old recipe that people have when dealing with cold and cough. This recipe can help to ease out the symptoms and give relief.
- Indian Cooking Tips: How To Make Peanut Rice | South Indian Peanut Rice Recipe
Looking for a quick and wholesome meal? Then this peanut rice recipe is what you need!
- Indian Cooking Tips: 5 Desi Egg-Based Snack Recipes You Must Try
Looking for unique party snack recipes? We have found five egg-based delicious snacks that have an Indian/desi tadka!
- Moong Dal Chips: These Delicious Yet Healthy Chips Will Liven Up Your Tea Time
These chips are easy to make and a have a delicious taste. All you need is a few ingredients and it will be ready in no time.
- No-Oil Chicken Masala: This No-Oil Chicken Recipe Is The Mid-Week Indulgence You Need To Try
This recipe is super simple to make, and all you need is 20 minutes to cook it. Find the full recipe inside.
- Diljit Dosanjh's Starts His Day With Amla, Neem And Turmeric Drink; Here's How You Can Make Them Too
Diljit Dosanjh's early morning drinks will give you inspiration to stay fit. See pic inside.
- Vitamin A Diet: 5 Foods That May Help Boost Vitamin A Intake
Vitamin A is an essential micronutrient needed by the body. Check out these foods to gain Vitamin A.