- Mangalorean Prawn Curry: A Quick And Easy South Indian Recipe For Seafood Lovers
Bring the rich and coconutty flavours of Mangalore to your plate with this quick and easy prawn curry.
- In 3 Easy Steps, Celebrity Nutritionist Explains How To Get Over A Weight Loss Plateau
Feel like you are stuck at the same place even after exercising regularly? Here are three tips to break the weight loss plateau by celebrity nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar.
- Ajwain Jhol: An Easy Desi Brew That May Help Boost Immunity This Winter
Suffering from cold this season? Try this spicy and flavourful desi concoction that may help boost immunity and keep you warm from within.
- Diljit Dosanjh Shares Video Of Grandmother Making Kada Prasad
With over 2 million views, the video has not only won Diljit Dosanjhs heart, but of all Indians around the world.
- Planning To Make Gur Ke Chawal? Here Are Some Helpful Tips
Chef Kunal Kapur posted tips and tricks you can follow the next time you make 'Gur Ke Chawal'
- Ragda Puri Recipe: Move Over Ragda Pattice, Try Crispy Puris With Ragda
Maharashtra's famous ragda chaat is usually served with aloo pattice, but to give that a twist, here we bring you a recipe of ragda puri!
- Kolkata Kathi Roll, Paneer Kathi Roll And More: 5 Kathi Roll Recipes For An Indulgent Fare
Rolls are one of the most hassle free street foods. Check out these kathi roll recipes that you can easily make at home.
- Love Butter Chicken? Try This Butter Chicken Pasta For A Mid-Week Indulgence
This Indo-Italian delicacy will give the best of both worlds, the spiciness of Indian cuisine and the feel of Italian cuisine.
- Winter-Special: How To Make Masala Doodh (3 Easy Recipes)
This winter season, indulge in steaming hot and flavourful masala doodh. Three easy recipes to make masala doodh inside.
- How To Make Andhra-Style Chicken Kadhi
If you are a fan of kadhi, just like us, here we bring you another version of kadhi carrying the same sourness of curd gravy but adding in the mushiness of chicken ...
- Watch: Orange Peel Candies: A Quick Fix For Daily Vitamin C Intake (Recipe Inside)
Looking for a quick fix of vitamin C? Try out these delicious orange peel candies that is loaded with health benefits.
- Move Over Chicken 65; Make This Crispy And Delicious Chicken Majestic
One can never have enough chicken snacks, and with this chicken majestic youll be asking for a third serving.
- Watch: How To Make Pudina Rice For A Wholesome And Delicious Meal
Looking to try out new and delicious comfort food? If yes, then you must try out this minty and scrumptious pudina rice.
- From Cabbage Soup To Bajra Soup: 5 Winter Soups That Can Aid In Weight Loss
Find here the list of five indulgent soup recipes that could help you get rid of those extra kilos.
- Andhra-Style Beans Kudumulu: A Scrumptious Steamed Rice Cake For A Healthy Snack
Looking for a healthy and delicious snack? Here is a scrumptious green beans rice cake that is sure to get you hooked.
- Winter Special: Make Adrak, Lahsun, And Mirchi Achar And Add A Fiery Zing To Your Meal
Make delicious adrak, lahsun and mirchi achar this winter season. Find the recipe inside.
- How To Make Beetroot Chilla: 5 Health Benefits Of Having Beetroot
Looking for a quick and nutritious breakfast? Here we have a recipe of yummy beetroot chilla. Read the recipe inside.
- Chicken Bonda: Use Your Leftover Chicken To Cook This Delicious Snack
These deep-fried rounded balls of sensation are not only delectable but are also quite filling. Here we bring you a non-vegetarian version of aloo bonda. Read on to know more.
- Matar Samosa Recipe: Move Over Aloo Samosa, Try Crispy Matar Samosas
Bored of having the same aloo stuffing in samosas? Give it a delicious twist by making matar samosa!
- Kitchen Hack: 5 Easy Ways To Add Leftover Pasta Water To Your Cooking
Why waste pasta water when you can add it to your food and make it more delicious!