- Doi Mach Recipe: This Bengali-Style Fish Curry In Yogurt Gravy Will Make You Fall For Fish
Doi Mach Recipe: It is a quintessential Bengali fish curry that makes a complete meal when paired with rice.
- Meat Curry Gets A Pahadi-Twist With This Fiery, Garlic-y Recipe From Uttarakhand - Try It Today
Uttaranchali meat curry is basically juicy, succulent pieces of meat coated with a spicy gravy made with home-made garlic chutney.
- Watch: Now Make 'Bhandare Wali Kheer' At Home With This Fool Proof Recipe
Finally, we found a fool-proof recipe that will help make kheer at home, bhandara-style. The secret to this kheer is its consistency.
- Bele Saaru Recipe: Try This South Indian Dal Soup For Light And Comforting Meal
This summer, we bring one such rasam-like dish that will help you keep up with the blazing heat. It is called bele saaru.
- Watch: This Veggie-Pesto Sandwich Is Our Current Favourite For Quick Meal - Try It Today
Pesto sandwich is a perfect example of flavourful snack made with bare minimum ingredients.
- Bolo de Rulao Recipe: Have You Tried This Goan-Style Sooji Cake Yet?
If you want to understand the influence both Indian and Western culture in Goan cuisine, we suggest, try out bolo de rulao. Read on to know more.
- Tomato Chutney: A Sweet And Sour Ending To A Bengali Meal
Tomato chutney is one of the most popular chutneys that is prepared in almost every part of the Indian sub-continent but comes with its own regional twist. Here is a Bengali tomato ...
- These Besan Kachoris Are Crispy, Fluffy And Perfect For A Weekend Breakfast- Watch Recipe Video
Weekend is here and so is the time to go on a bingeing spree. Here's a besan ki kachori recipe for you.
- How To Make Balekai Podi - South Indian Banana Fritters From Mangalore (Recipe Inside)
Balekai podi or banana podi are deep-fried fritters from the streets of Mangalore that you just won't be able to resist!
- Watch: This 5-Min Cheesy Egg Toast Recipe Will Never Let You Give Breakfast A Miss
Now, make your breakfast a delicious affair with this cheesy egg toast recipe. The best part is, you can whip it up in just 5 minutes.
- 7 Veg Recipes From Bengal, Bihar And Odisha That Will Make You Drool
We found some classic veg recipes that will give you a sneak peek into the vegetarian cuisine of Bengal, Bihar, Odisha and Jharkhand.
- The Nargisi Kofta: A Culinary Puzzle Ensconced In An Egg (Recipe Inside)
Nargisi Kofta: This decadent dish with mutton keema gravy and eggs kofta is indulgence overload.
- Pasta Pomodoro Recipe Video: This Classic Pasta Is Tangy, Saucy And Perfect For Quick Meal
With this quick and easy recipe, you can easily make pasta pomodoro at home, without any fuss.
- This Parsi-Style Egg Bhurji (Akuri) Is Just What You Need For Protein-Packed Breakfast
Parsi-Style Egg Bhurji: Have you tried akuri? It is a scrambled egg made with potatoes, ginger and some mild spices.
- High-Protein Diet: Celeb Nutritionist Pooja Makhija Shares No-Oil Chana Kebab Recipe
High-Protein Chickpea Fritter Recipe: This dish includes boiled chana, tahini, atta and everything healthy. You can prepare it in just a few minutes.
- How To Make Bendakaayi Gujju: A South Indian-Style Bhindi Curry From Karnataka
Belonging to the Karnataka cuisine of the south region, Bendekaayi Gojju is a sweet, tangy and masaledaar dish to prepare for lunch.
- Summer Special: You Need Just 1 Min To Make This Refreshing Milkshake - Watch Recipe Video
Black Currant Milkshake Recipe: We have a special place for milkshake in our heart. Here we sneak in some black grapes to the drink to make it healthier.
- Mineral-Rich Foods: This Summer Special Mango Lassi May Help Manage Your Mineral Intake Too
Did you know, lassi can load up good amount of minerals to your diet? We bring mango lassi recipe that can help you manage mineral intake this summer.
- World Idli Day 2021: Have You Tried Ramasseri Idli, The 'King Of Idlis' From Kerala (Recipe Inside)
Ramasseri Idli, also called 'King of idlis' have an ultra-soft texture and melts in your mouth in no time.
- Post Holi Detox: Soul-Soothing Sattu Sherbat May Also Help Cleanse Your Body And Reboot - Recipe Inside
Post Holi Detox Tips: As per experts, drink enough fluid and keep yourself hydrated. Hence, we bring a sattu sherbat recipe to promote metabolism and digestion.