- Lemon Hummus To Pumpkin Hummus: 6 Of Our Favourite Hummus Recipes For You To Try
We agree, this classic hummus is a popular choice among all, but we like experimenting with our hummus bowl and make it interesting and yet tastier.
- Bagara Egg Masala : A Special Hyderabadi Recipe To Try This Eid
Bagara Egg Masala is an improvised version of the dish 'bagara baingan'.
- How To Make Nutritious Cheela With Leftover Sambar - Chef Kunal Kapur Shares Recipe
Thanks to the power-packed sambar, this recipe adds some extra protein, fibre and some essential nutrients to the regular cheela.
- Watch: Make Crispy Atta Mathri With This Quick And Easy Recipe And Store For 2 Months
Besides being a quintessential tea-time snack, mathri also makes a great accompaniment with chaat, sabzi and achar.
- Eid Al-Fitr 2021: Planning Eid Menu? Here're 5 Easy Recipes To Try
Eid al-Fitr 2021: This year, celebrations will be home bound. So, we brought some delicious and easy recipes for your Eid feast with family.
- Summer Diet Tips: 7 Desi Pineapple Recipes You Need To Try This Summer
Pineapples can be much more than an addition to your fruit bowl. Follow these fun Indian recipes to jazz up your meals.
- Watch: Have You Tried This Honey Chicken Wings Recipe Yet? Try It And Thank Us Later
We found a simple yet delicious chicken wings recipe that will remind you of your favourite restaurant in town.
- 7 Indian Curries That You Can Make In Just 30 Minutes
These recipes are the perfect picks for those busy or the lazy days. Check out.
- Mango Popsicle Dipped In Dark Chocolate: Beat The Heat With This Chilled Dessert
Celebrity fitness trainer Yasmin Karachiwala shares the yummy recipe.
- Celeb Nutritionist Pooja Makhija Gives A Healthy Spin To Classic Mango Sticky Rice Recipe
Treat yourself with this yummy sticky rice, laced with coconut milk, jaggery, dates and the sweetest mangoes of the season. The recipe is shared by Pooja Makhija.
- Watch: How To Make Aam Ki Launji - The Sweet-N-Spicy Raw Mango Chutney That Screams Summer
Love mango chutney? We say, try this aam ki launji to enjoy a burst of flavours on your palate.
- Watch: Give Humble Potatoes A Spicy Makeover With This Aloo Manchurian Recipe
Have you ever tried Manchurian with crispy potato balls? Here's a delicious recipe for you.
- Mother's Day 2021: This Mother's Day, Treat Your Mom With These Easy-To-Cook Lunch Dishes
Mother's Day Lunch Recipes: Maa Ki Daal from Punjab to Chicken Chettinad of Tamil Nadu, here are six recipe ideas to make her special day even more special.
- Is Your Diet Keeping You Away From Desserts? Try This Healthy, Vegan Brownie Recipe
Celebrity nutritionist Pooja Makhija has designed the recipe with healthy flax seeds as the primary ingredient.
- Indian Cooking Tips: How To Make Authentic Kashmiri Rajma For A Unique Addition To Your Meal
Indian Cooking Tips: Try this Kashmiri-style Rajma for an authentic Kashmiri feast, and a spin on the usual Rajma recipe.
- Watch: This Mango Sticky Rice Is Our Favourite Dessert Recipe Now - Give It A Try
A classic Thai dessert, mango sticky rice is basically an exotic various to our usual mango kheer. It is also called Khao Neow Ma Muang.
- Drink Up: These DIY Summer Cooler Premixes Are Our Current Favourite - Watch Recipe Video
Ditch the store-bought summer coolers. Here're are 3 summer coolers that will soothe your soul to the core.
- Summer-Special: We Have Found The Easiest Recipe To Make Pina Colada - Try It!
While the quintessential pina colada recipe is quite extensive, we found an easy version that can be prepared with just three simple ingredients.
- Chicken Kabsa : Saudi Arabian Version Of Chicken Biryani That'll Blow Your Mind
Saudi Arabian Version of Chicken Biryani which is enriched with aromatic spices and grilled chicken and cooked in a spicy broth of tomatoes.
- Boiled Egg Sandwich: You Just Need 2 Minutes To Put Together This Healthy Breakfast
This recipe needs just 3 ingredients for preparation - boiled eggs, toasted bread and black pepper. That's it.