- Food Art: An Artist's Tale Of Bringing Hyper-Realistic Food Paintings To Life
Hyperrealism and Megarealism present food to the viewer in a manner that amplifies the impact, and engages them with the work of art on many levels.
- Celebrity Chef Vikas Khanna on Feed India Campaign And Running Restaurants In Post-COVID World
Indian-American chef Vikas Khanna is known for his exceptional culinary skills and he has been making headlines around the world for his philanthropy.
- To Eat Or Not To Eat: The Importance Of Food Safety In Post Covid-19 World
The COVID-19 pandemic, which has wreaked havoc on the entire world, has brought the aspect of food safety to the forefront.
- 5 Food Trends That Will Define 'New Normal' Post Covid-19
Coronavirus: Will the COVID-19 pandemic be the final nail in the coffin that makes the world switch over to healthier eating alternatives and practices?
- Suffering From Constipation? Here Are The Top 3 Foods That Rujuta Diwekar Recommends
According to Rujuta Diwekar, the solution to this lies in three simple foods with different kinds of nutrition which can be had through different parts of the day.
- World Health Day 2020: How To Eat Healthy While Working From Home
World Health Day: It is easy to give in to unhealthy eating habits while working from home. Here are 6 ways you can keep a check on your diet and adopt these ...
- Opinions: Is Vegetable Oil A Good Option For Daily Cooking? Expert Reveals
Vegetable oils such as mustard seed oil, peanut oil, sunflower oil, and coconut oil have traditionally been part of our everyday diet across cultures. Be it for sauteing, frying or coating, vegetable ...
- Opinions: The Invasion Of Online Food Portals In The Food Industry
Online food-delivery platforms are expanding choice and convenience. It allows them to be specific with their choices and gives them access to the variety of food they want to consume.
- Opinions: World Health Day 2019: Celeb Nutritionist Jaydeep Bhuta On How To Select A Weight Loss Diet That Gets Results
An individual looking to lose weight should have a goal of well-being, writes celebrity nutritional consultant Jaydeep Bhuta.
- Opinions: The Coconut Oil Controversy: Here's The Truth About Coconut Oil Consumption
The biggest tragedy of our times concerning health and diet is the mistaken belief that coconut oil is a poison that causes heart diseases, writes macrobiotic nutritionist and health practitioner Shilpa Arora.
- Food Trends 2018: The Ones That Will Really Matter To Indians
Which food trends will really matter to your dining experience this year? We do a drill down on some crucial trends in the food space in India and how these will unfold ...
- Opinions: Why Were We Always Told to Eat Something Sweet Before Leaving the House?
While traditional beliefs have continued over generations and people have been socialized to believe in them, a scientific reason suggests the increase in energy levels and perseverance upon having this combination.
- Opinions: Blog: My Love Affair With Desi Chai
The many chai selling businesses sprawling across the city are only making me happier by the day.
- Opinions: Believe it or Not, Your Kids Can Teach You Something About Good Eating Habits
When adults take the time to watch their little ones more closely, they are pleasantly surprised with what they learn. Here are four things children do that just may change your eating ...
- Kashmiri Dishes That Are Fast Disappearing From the Valley
Often, when cultures lose certain foods, it is for the most unexpected reasons. We don't think of higher infant mortality and all-weather roads for the loss of food culture, but it is ...
- Paan (Betel Leaves): The After-Dinner Sweetener Goes Fashionable
Who would have thought that the paan would eventually become inspiration for nouveau food that had nothing to do with the original betel leaf!
- Opinions: Can Statistics Be Misleading? Number Crunching Nutrition
Interestingly, the entire picture changes when the same variable is studied taking a longer period into account.
- Opinions: 7 Kitchen Skills Kids Need Before They Leave for College
Let your teen decide how involved or uninvolved in the cooking process they want you to be.
- Opinions: No Mason Jars for My Drinks, Please
Cocktails or hard drinks served in mason jars seem to try, just a bit too hard.
- Cancer: Causes and Prevention
Here are the top 15 cancer fighting foods you need to know about. We've also listed foods that increase the risk of developing cancer, and three things to keep in mind to ...